Chapter-54

"Are we going to stay here tonight?" I asked him shoving food in my mouth.

Taehyung:" We can if you want?"

"It's your house, you decide." He nodded.

We continued eating and cleaned up the table. I returned to the living room and saw him laying near the window.

I also laid down with him. He smiled noticing me. He looks like an angel from this angle.

"What are you looking at?"

Taehyung:" Nothing. Just thinking I didn't get to spent most of my childhood here."

I hummed to his words. I remembered the photo album and got up walking out of the room.

I quickly returned back with it and saw Taehyung Oppa confused. I again laid down besides him.

Taehyung:" What did you brought?"

"This is a photo album. I found it in a drawer of a room upstairs."

He curiously looked at it when I opened it. I flipped the photos for him to go through.

"Is that you?" I pointed at the boy with a boxy smile and held it besides his face to check.

Taehyung:" You really need to check when it's obvious with the smile?" He chuckled.

"I wanted to see what changed." I pouted.

He poked my cheek with his (beautiful) finger making my pouted cheeks vanish.

We continued looking through the photos but stopped when we came across his grandparents photos.

I glanced at Taehyung oppa's face. He had an unreadable face. Should I flip it or wait for him to tell me?

He flipped it when I was lost in thought. I looked at him and he looked at me with a sad smile.

I turned my face away and saw my phone screen. It's already getting late. Guess we are staying here tonight.

"Oppa what do you want to eat?"

Taehyung:" Shouldn't we buy grocery first? We had bought food for lunch already."

Right,groceries. I forgot we didn't had any here and ate from outside. I nodded and we got up.

Taehyung:" I will buy them, you aren't familiar with the place yet."

"But you bought lunch too. I should go."

Taehyung:" Wifey, you stay here and prepare to cook then."

"Alright" I can't do anything when he speaks like that.

~~~~~~~~~~

It's already been quite long since Taehyung Oppa went shopping. Did something happen?

I had already called mother to let her know we are staying here so he surely wouldn't have gone there to tell her.

This house is near mountains and its night already. I am getting scared now.

Never knew I would be getting scared because ghosts instead of zombies. Come fast oppa!

Suddenly I heard sounds from the garden. Not now please! Should I call someone for help?

I shouldn't check what's that sound since it's the most stupid thing anyone should do in a horror situation.

I look around to see if I have something to fight with. I only have a knife which we bought for lunch(for food cutting)

I grab it and slowly walk towards the direction of the sound. I reach the sliding glass door and opened it without making any noise.