Chapter-27

No one's POV

Jin Hyun went to his brother's room. He knocked on the door.

Min hyun:" Come in !" He entered the room and saw his brother on the laptop.

Jin Hyun:" Are you preparing for the deal?" Min hyun nodded. Jin Hyun sat on the bed. His brother turned around to see him.

Min Hyun:" Ask what you want to." He said taking Jin Hyun by surprise.

Jin Hyun:" You know...your girlfriend has a friend...I wanted to know...she knows you too." He spoke.

Min hyun:" This is your first time talking about a girl. I know her. We are in the same University."

Jin Hyun:" Oh. Tell me about...h- I mean your relationship. Everything fine?"  Min Hyun looked weirdly and sighed.

Min hyun:" Hyung, I know you aren't here to talk about me."

Min hyun:" I could let you meet her but she is already taken if you are interested in her."

Jin Hyun:" N-no I wasn't thinking that." He walks out of the room.

~~~~~~~~

Yn's POV

"OPAA! I would fall. Hold it tightly!"

Hoseok:" I am trying. You keep going on."

Today was another chaotic day. Nothing new if you are already familiar with them.

Jimin:" What are you both doing?" He walks in.

Seokjin:" She is changing the lights. It wasn't working properly."

Jungkook:" And we decided it was safe for Yn to do it instead of Namjoon hyung."

Jimin:" Ok I am going to eat something."

I smiled at him and continued changing the lights.

"Done!" I come down from the stairs.

Hoseok:" Thanks Yn." He showed me a thumbs up and I did too.

"I am hungry!" I yelled and others laughed.

Seokjin:" Come. Let's eat." He says.

~~~~~~~~

Namjoon:" Yn, can you do the shopping?"

" Hmm. What do I have to buy?" I ask them.

Taehyung:" Yn, here use this." He gives me 2 cards.

" I can't take this!" I immediately return it.

Jungkook:" Just take it. It is yours." I am speechless.

Taehyung:" This one is our shared account and other is..." He forgot what he wanted to say.

Yoongi:" It's from us. Take it as your wedding gift." I was hesitant to take such an important thing.

Jimin:" Don't worry. We are letting you use it. Also you can't always use your money for all of us." I sighed.

~TIME SKIP~

I came to shopping in a convenience store since we only needed food. They gave me a long list and also the card to me. How am I gonna return with this much?

I saw the noodles and walk towards it and bumped into someone. I am running into many people.

Jin Hyun:" It's you!" I look up and recognised him.

"Oh! You are Jin Hyun." I say and he nodded.

Jin Hyun:" I thought you wouldn't remember me." I chuckle.