Chapter-57

Jin Hyun:" Yn!"

I turned around and saw him running towards me.

Jin Hyun:" What are you doing here?"

"Looking for a job. I can't just be sitting at home doing nothing."

Jin Hyun:" Do you want to work in my company?"

"No, I can't. This job wouldn't be on my own then."

Jin Hyun:" Then why don't you work at Hybe. You can also be with your husband."

"Then people will think I got the job because of this marriage."

Jin Hyun:" Yn. You know you can give interview or try it atleast once. If you get accepted it would be your own hardwork."

"Hmm. You are right." He suddenly gets a call and leaves waving a bye.

He is right. I was scared that if I worked with Hybe people will find another reason to hate. I don't know if I should join my friends company either.

My dream used to be to work in entertainment line but because of my family and relatives it only remained as a dream.

I wanted to be a youtuber too and make videos when I earned money for a proper budget. I had so many dreams which changed because of the situation.

What do I even want to do in my life? I didn't think of it much because I wanted to achieve my dream that's why I came to S.k to study for it. Now that I remember after marriage I didn't do that much for myself.

I started walking, my mind full of thoughts. I stopped and looked around. I saw that park not far from me and went there.

I walked to the bench with memories. I smiled remembering that day. Ah! It's Christmas soon.

How could I forget? I will make it special for everyone. They all have been very busy since we returned.

But the Christmas is going to feel empty without Jin Oppa since he went to serve in army. I also went with others to see him off. An emotional moment for everyone.

Alex:" Yn!"

I turn again, this time it was Alex. I froze for a second. Seeing him like this made me feel nervous.

Alex:" It really is you! I just guessed and called you. It's been a long time."

"Uh yeah..." I don't know what to do.

Alex:" So how are you doing?"

"Good.." Please someone kill this awkwardness.

Alex:" Yn, mom wanted to apologise to you. She felt bad. She said you were doing well but rejecting you just because she wanted you to follow her. Sorry for that."

"Alex...we should forget about it. Let's just move on. I am living happily. I am married now."

Alex:" Oh..I didn't knew you would marry this early. I thought you would hesitate to do that after what my mother did. Guess everything happens for a reason."

"So did you find a girl?"

Alex:" Not yet. I think I will just wait for that moment."

He stands up and faces me. He brings out his hand forward and looks at me. I smile and stand up doing a handshake.

Alex:" Let's stay in touch even if we were a kind of ex-fiancee."

"Sure."

~~~~~~~~

I had completely forgotten about it. I had to go to India. The very thing Taehyung Oppa wanted to talk about.

My parents didn't called me about it so it must be not that important but I should have talked to them.