Chapter-28

Taehyung's POV

Jungkook:" Is she alright noona?"

Hye Rim:" Yeah but she is weak. I don't know much about her medication. I hope she wakes up."

I was silent sitting besides Yn. She suddenly fainted. I know it's because she caught cold and because she has...asthma...

Jimin:"Don't worry, she is only sleeping right now." I nodded.

Namjoon:" Hye Rim-ssi, can I talk to you?" I look at both of them going out.

Hye Rim is my childhood friend. She is a doctor so whenever we need treatment, she helps us.

No one's POV

Namjoon:" What happened to her?"

Hye Rim:" I can't say much since I don't have her previous medical reports and Taehyung told me she has asthma."

Hye Rim:" It happens when she catches cold so this happened because of it but she shouldn't faint if she only gets sick by this."

Namjoon:" So Yn can tell you if she wakes up." Hye Rim nodded and left to the room together with him.

Yn's POV

I open my eyes slowly. My head hurts and my throat feels sore.

Hoseok:"OH! Yn, you are awake!" I see him shouting. Now I remember, I fainted.

Seokjin:" Are you alright?" I nod my head. ( Too much nodding in this chapter)

Hye Rim:" Oh! You are awake now." A lady who I assume is a doctor by watching her checking me sats besides me.

Hye Rim:" You have fever but it will go away soon. Also can I see your previous medical report?" I get confused about why she wants.

"It's in the closet. Inside my medicines box." I say in low voice.

Yoongi Oppa finds it and give it to me. I take the report and give it to her. She takes it. What happened?

Hye Rim:" Um..can you all go out?" I am so confused just like others.

Taehyung:" Why? Is it serious?" I noticed him. He was silently sitting besides me the whole time? Also he is talking in a soft tone which he uses to someone he is close too.

Hye Rim:" Just think of it as a girl matter."

Yoongi:" Let's leave so they can talk quickly." He rushes the members out if room and she gets up and locks the door.

Hye Rim:" Uh.. I forgot to introduce. I am Hye Rim." You shoved others out for introduction?

Hye Rim:" Ok let's talk about it later. First of all, this report says you had a last visit to a doctor almost half a month ago when clearly you had to have a regular check up every month." Now I understand what she is saying.

" I forgot about it." I say preparing myself to get scolded.

Hye Rim:" Lady, don't you have respect for your life. That's why you fainted. You should have gone for a health check up." She scolds like So young.

"Sorry...." I say looking at her almost blasting off angry face. Why is she mad?

Hye Rim:" Ok! You are going tomorrow with me for that. No excuses. You made your husband so worried." She knows? She unlocks the door and let everyone in.

Taehyung:" Is everything alright?"

Hye Rim:" Yeah. I will take her to have a health check up. Is it okay?"

Namjoon:" Yes. Take care of her then." Now all of them were about to leave with her but she hugged Taehyung Oppa a little. What? Excuse me!

She leaves and others too leaving Taehyung Oppa.He comes to me and sits besides me. I feel jealous but I shouldn't be like this if he is friendly with others.

Taehyung:" Why do you look upset?" He asks and I do what I always do when I am mad. I pouted and look down at my fingers.

Taehyung:" Why are you pouting?" I look at him and he was smiling. Did I miss something.

"You and that unnie looked close...." I say and regret immediately. I face palm myself internally.

Taehyung:" Oh. I forgot you don't know her. She is my childhood friend, Hye Rim. She is our family doctor too." Now I feel embarrassed. Dumb Yn.

Taehyung:" Ooo!" I look at him to find him smirking. What is going inside his head?

Taehyung:" You are jealous?" He asked smirking. Excuse you! He found out.

"I-I.." I can't say no and yes either.

Taehyung:" It's ok. She is already married and has a child. Don't be jealous. I can be close to you too." I get flustered a little. But I am so stupid.

"Oh." I said and lay down burying my face in the pillow.

Taehyung's POV

She is so cute. I chuckled a little. I stand up and go out of the room. I saw everyone looking tensed.

I go to them and they look at me worriedly.

"Hyung? Why are you all looking like this?" I asked and Jungkook gives me his phone.

I look at the phone and get shocked. I scroll down to see pictures of Yn and me outside in the umbrella today.

I scroll down and thankfully there weren't anymore. But Yn's face is also a little blurry so it's good.

I look at them and Namjoon hyung sighed.

Namjoon:" Pd- nim called and told us this. We have to go tomorrow to meet him."

Jimin:" What about Yn? Are we leaving her alone when most people would have recognised her?"

Seokjin:" No, we aren't leaving her alone. She would be with Hye Rim tomorrow. So young can also be there if she had found out about this."

Yoongi:" This picture is not that good because it's blury also Yn's face isn't showing properly but Taehyung's is."

Namjoon:" Taehyung is going to have trouble a lot. He will be getting hate so much."

I realised now that me and Yn can't be together properly with this much hate. We can't make this marriage work out afterall. I have to do something.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yn's POV

Taehyung Oppa left the room and I turn around. I feel sick.

Suddenly my phone ringed. So young? I pick it up.

"So young, why did you call at this time?"

So young:" Yn, you don't know yet?" She asks making me confused.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

So young:" Check the news of dispatch." I feel bad about this.

I immediately check the news and the thing I was afraid of happened. My and Taehyung Oppa's photos were there.

I was hesitating to check the comments. I hope no one is hating him. My face is not properly visible but his is. I check the company.

COMMENTS

XXX
Is this an edit?

XXX
Is this really true?😭

XXX
No! This can't be!

I see more comments but they were more harsh and had curse words. I turn off my phone.

Why did it have to be now only? I can't help when I am in this state. What are they going through now if I am like this?

~~~~~~~~~

Author's POV

Hey everyone

So finally I decided that the main part should be started. I don't want this story to be long but it's not gonna end soon either.

Sorry if you didn't understand the first half but you can focus on the part after that.

I hope you liked this chapter also I finally did the my BTS story challenge. Proud of being an ARMY.

Bye~