Chapter-32

"So young how are you still studying? My brain is not working after this much." I said to her watching her studying together in library.

Min Hyun:" Don't disturb her Yn. Look at me, I am sitting quietly."

"You are staring at her that's why." I said to him breaking his proud face.

So young:" Both of you shut up. We have our exams soon. Then our graduation ceremony."
( Idk how this works but wanted to finish college soon)

??:" Yn, someone is looking for you outside the campus." She walks away.

"Me? Who?" I got confused and stood up to check.

So young:" Yn are you sure you want to see who it is? What if someone found out about you?" Now I got nervous.

Min Hyun:" So young maybe right. The internet is having so many articles about you. You should hide yourself."

"If I hide myself it will just give them more confidence to ruin me. I am going."

So young:" We are coming too." They both start following me.

~~~~~~

I search for the person and I don't know who is looking for me.

??:" Yah!" A girl come towards us. I become cautious.

"Yes? Were you looking for me?" I asked her in a calm tone.

??:" Come with us alone not with your friends." She said eyed So young and Min Hyun.

"Why?" I asked her pretty sure provoking her.

??:" Just come or it will be bad for you."

So young:" She won't go alone or not even go." Min Hyun nodded too.

??:" Fine!" We followed her and she started taking us behind the campus.

"So young-ah, I think something's going to happen. Also start a recording just in case." I said whispering to which they both nodded.

??:" Come here" I walk to her and signaled them to start.

"What is it?" I asked her and she took out her phone.

??:" This is you right?" She showed me a photo which I expected but it's a different one.

It was of me and Taehyung Oppa in the HYBE building. I kept a poker face to confuse her even if I am afraid. Thank god the photo ony has my half face.

"Wow, you all can just recognise a person with their half face."

??:" So it is you! How dare you! You must be a gold digger and seduced our Oppa to be with you." I cringed at her Oppa word. She really judges anyone like that?

"You can't just judge anyone without knowing them. Also whether it's me or someone else you don't have a right to interfere in their lives or should I say your OpPaA." I spat back at her.

??:" YOU!?" She raised her hand and I hold it with all my power. Let's be realistic because I know this is as far as I can handle a woman like her right now and I would probably get in trouble.

She raised her another hand and I can't hold that since she was using her both hands now even with my both hands holding her.

Suddenly I got pulled back and that girl too. I look at what happened and saw Taehyung Oppa, Mrs.kang and Manager Sejin?

??:" Leave me! This is not fair!" She got taken away by police.

So young:" Yn! Now you are safe. She is going to get charged now or maybe even spend her time in jail."

Taehyung:" Are you okay Yn? You didn't get hurt right?" He started checking my face making me unable to make eye contact with him.

Min Hyun:" Can you both get a room? You are being too sweet." He said getting a little punch from So young.

Mrs.kang:" Yn, sorry I couldn't tell you about that. There was another photo posted of you."

Manager Sejin:" I think you would have to not go out for time being."

"But exams?" I asked getting worried.

Taehyung:" We will do something about it. First let's leave from here."

~~~~~~~~~~~

We are now in the meeting room of HYBE building with the members.

Jungkook:" I never thought they will find you this fast."

Seokjin:" Are you praising them?"

Yoongi:" We need to think of something not fight among us."

Namjoon:" Thank You hyung."

Hoseok:" It's good Yn didn't got hurt and Taehyung reached in time."

Jimin:" Yn, So young called and told us about that."

Bang Pd-nim:" Let her speak too. Yn you can do your exams but you have to be safe. Don't be alone. We will handle the rest."

Taehyung:" Yn I am with you. Don't worry."

How can I tell you all that I was trying not to involve you and protect you all but you revealed yourselves to her and now I am more worried about everyone.

Author's POV

Hey everyone..

Sorry I still am not writing long chapters that much. I am not able to have time to write properly but since I have to progress it I will update slowly not that long chapters.

Hope you all don't mind it and the chapter. I don't know what I am writing.

Bye~