"BACK! BACK OFF!!"

When the mask stopped for a moment at Aiden's loud shout, a rare sound, Aiden seized the opportunity and ran faster.

"I KNEW IT!!! AHHH!"

"Only once! I live only once... so evil!!!"

"Oh, really, please have mercy!!"

As we watched the trainees running around on either side in the flickering light, we finally got to the front of the auditorium.

Since the trainees did not approach the side where the camera wasn't located, it did not feel like the ghosts were also watching that spot. I think we can just avoid the ghosts coming this way like this.

Rattle!

"Yoo-ha, come in here!"

"What?"

Right below the podium, Aiden opened the door to a small supply room.

I shook my head after confirming that the inside of the furnishings room was so small that only one or two people could fit.

I hate those places so much, but I couldn't admit it.

"No, it's okay. I'm fine here..."

"Hurry!"

Aiden didn't listen to me and pulled me hastily. He lowered me over and then hid himself in the storage room..

Aiden closed the door with a creak sound and I realized I was completely confined to this space, I couldn't help but let out a suppressed gasp.

It's too narrow.

... I can't breathe.

"Whew, now we're safe. We just need to camp out here until the end!~"

I flinched at Aiden's words in the dark. The supply room was so cramped that I was leg to leg with Aiden and couldn't straighten my body easily.

I closed my eyes as hard as possible and tried to force myself to adjust my vision.

However, seeing the surroundings in the narrow room completely blocked on all sides was impossible. You couldn't even see properly outside the storage chamber.

My body naturally stiffened.

'Calm down, calm down, calm down.'

I tried to move my completely frozen body. My mind was racing. After being lost in my thoughts, I came to a conclusion that was very simple.

'Get rid of Aiden Lee and get the hell out.'

Why is there a need to be confined to a place like this? There is no need to use masked dragons. This isn't a mini-corner event, it's a punishment.

But.

"Yoo-ha?"

"..."

I tried to calm my rapid breathing. But I couldn't stop my body from trembling.

"Yoo-ha... huh? What's the matter?"

My thoughts slowed down as my head started to stiffen. The noise from outside the room faded away, and the sound of something buzzing and vibrating filled my ears before I knew it.

-Stay here. Don't make any noise. Don't tell anyone.'

A voice in my head from childhood pierced my ears—a voice I never wanted to hear again.