All the lights in the auditorium were turned off instantly, leaving the trainees in a panic.

Riding the chaotic atmosphere as everyone was in a hurry, I suddenly felt a few people hurriedly running between the desks one by one, and I let out a small sigh.

The lights flashed on again.

"Oh, it's on... omg."

"What?"

Half of the thirty desks were empty, and the other half was filled with people wearing bizarre masks and goggles.

The rest of the trainees sitting at their desks were confused.

Crackle-

[Let's start tagging...]

The situation descended into chaos immediately as announcements with eerie noises began to play from the speakers.

[The time limit is 5 minutes. Survive from the ghosts until the end.]

A warning was delivered with a very concise explanation,

"Aaaaaagh!"

Fifteen people who had been standing there, exuding a gloomy aura like Mangbuseok, started running toward the remaining trainees sitting at their desks.

///PRD: Mangbuseok: "The Legend Of Mangbuseok" is a Korean tale about a woman waiting on a mountainside for her husband to return, but he died, and she turned to stone. ////

"What!!"

"Ahh! Oh, don't come here!!"

The trainees threw their pens and papers in a panic and ran away, leaving the auditorium completely cluttered.

Strange colors flashed, and the fluorescent lights quickly flickered on and off to the point of dizziness.

And in that situation I...

"..."

I was frozen in place.

'...Being chased by a ghost.'

What a childish thing.

Even though it was a situation full of gag elements, even with crappy masks and low-pitched sound effects, the trainees who ran away and chased after them seemed to be having fun in their own way....

I didn't have the energy to match the heated atmosphere, so I grabbed a pen and checked the paper under the light whenever the flickering lights turned on, I continued drawing the graph of my life.

'Now I just need to write and mark the final endpoint...'

"Yoo-ha!"

"What..!"

Due to the force that grabbed my arm and pulled me up, I had no choice but to crumple the paper and stand up from my seat.

"What are you doing? Let's run!!"

"No..!"

It was Aiden Lee who caught me. He was uncharacteristically flustered, in a running stance, when something suddenly appeared next to us.

"Aww!"

Aiden waved his arms in fright at the lace mask that momentarily blocked his eyes. Giggles erupted from the speakers.