70.2

Ch. 70.2
A charming guy with a pleasant smile on his face.

‘Who is this?’

Baek Yu-Seol tilted his head, but Hong Bi-Yeon's fingertips trembled. It was so subtle and shallow that he wouldn't have noticed if it weren't for his enhanced vision.

So he immediately put on his Sentient Spec and was able to confirm his name.

"Edmon Atalek."

… Later on, the 'death flag' that would lead Hong Bi-Yeon to destruction appeared in front of Baek Yu-Seol.

"Bi-Yeon, we were supposed to have lunch with the club members today."

"... Senior, I clearly told you that I have an important separate appointment."

Hong Bi-Yeon frowned slightly. He was not sure, but it seemed like she was quite angry.

Edmon glanced at Baek Yu-Seol and Hong Bi-Yeon alternately.

"Just to have a meal with a commoner, you broke our appointment?"

He didn’t remember much about Edmon Atalek. But there was quite detailed information about him in his Sentient Spec.

First of all, he felt strong jealousy.

He already considered Hong Bi-Yeon as his woman, and the fact that she had a meal alone with another man...

That wouldn't sit well with him, especially if that man was a commoner.

That was also a weakness of a character named Edmon Atalek. Despite usually being wise and composed, he had a tendency to become dark and jealous, which clouded his judgment.

"He's not an ordinary commoner."

Hong Bi-Yeon said in a stern tone, as if reading a book.
The fact that Baek Yu-Seol was a co-author of a paper on the Delta Augmentation Formula of alchemy was kept secret, so very few people knew about it.

Although rumors quietly spread within the alchemy academic community, due to the overwhelming impact of Alterisha, nobody paid much attention to another anonymous co-author.

Hong Bi-Yeon, using the intelligence of the Adolveit royal family, had separately discovered the facts about Baek Yu-Seol during her investigation, so it was not entirely incomprehensible that Edmon Atalek didn't know about it either.

However.

So, she wished he wouldn’t intervene in matters that he didn't even know about.

"Baek Yu-Seol. It's a name that has been heard frequently these days, and I understand that he's a capable talent... But I honestly doubt whether you rejecting our appointment and creating such a situation is the right thing to do."

‘Damn, how annoying.’

Being disregarded as a commoner was now familiar to him. However, he simply didn't like the character of Edmon Atalek.

If he didn’t bring that man down, Hong Bi-Yeon would never find her happy ending.

But in truth…

There were plenty of ways to help.

To bring Edmon Atalek down and ensure Hong Bi-Yeon safely inherited the throne, the solution was recorded in the Sentient Spec.

It was not a method he came up with.

It was the result of years of research by eccentric players who were so fond of the villainess that they made every effort to save her.

Although the ending of her death remained the same...