54.1

Ch. 54.1 - Persona Gate Training (1)
There were quite a few incidents on the day of the presentation, but anyway, the classes at Stella Academy proceeded as usual.

"Professor Maizen Tyren is not feeling well, so I ended up taking over the class."

Alchemy professor Maizen Tyren was not able to appear, so another alchemy professor had to substitute.

‘I wonder how it will turn out. Maizen fully awakened in the eighth episode and caused a rampage in the academy, causing great damage.’

‘Did my influence cause that episode to be pushed forward? I hope at least it's manageable.’*

Alterisha hadn’t come to the academy either. She was probably being happily tormented by the Alchemist and dwarf Alchemists by now.

On the other hand, Baek Yu-Seol was at ease.

From the beginning, it was said that he was a co-author, but it was all thanks to the fact that Alterisha publicly stated that she had done it alone.

"The general public wouldn't know, and only the people that should know would know."

Not only because it becomes bothersome, but the main reason was that his attention should never be diverted.

He was a worthless alchemist, after all. All focus and attention should be solely on Alterisha.

Anyway, thanks to such efforts, there were hardly any circulating rumors related to him in the public.

It was all thanks to the fact that the name "Alterisha" was plastered all over the headlines of every newspaper.

"Hey, have you heard? There's Assistant Alterisha, right? She's the author of the Delta Augmentation Formula, right? I heard she solved that long-standing problem."

"Yeah, I also heard it. It was a 300-year-old unresolved mystery."

"But I heard there's also a co-author?"

"They deliberately kept the identity undisclosed. I wonder why."

"Well, it’s probably because they must be extremely ugly, right?"

"Ahaha, no way!"

Like that, he could quietly spend his days at the academy as usual.

"That's it for today's class."

After the alchemy class taught by an unknown professor ended, he walked out of the classroom, and some students hesitated and approached him.

"Um... You're Baek Yu-Seol, right?"

"Yeah. Why?"

Although he was usually treated as invisible, why were they pretending to know him?

"Well, if you're hungry, would you like to have lunch together?"

The fact that he had a friendship with Assistant Alterisha had already spread throughout the department. There were even false rumors circulating that they were secretly dating.

So, that was it.

They wanted to get closer to him because he was close to Assistant Alterisha.

While it could be seen as clever on their part to think of it since Alterisha wasn’t currently at the academy, for him, it was just annoying and bothersome.

"Sorry, I already have plans."

"Oh, really? Well, can't be helped then."

The nameless students left with disappointed expressions. They probably thought he was lying, but he did have a prior engagement.