chapter 18

CHAPTER 18 – DUNGEON PRACTICE (6)

“…I wasn’t hiding.”

Fuleim glared alternately at Baek Yu-seol and Hong Bi-yeon. Watching the fight from beginning to end, her doubts grew bigger and bigger. ” What’s that?”

“What?”

“Point sticks, how… did you break the magic shield with that teaching material?”

I paused briefly to consider it. It was an element discovered by tens of thousands of players while playing around in the game, however, it does not seem to have appeared in the original version setting.

I had no choice but to look around.

“It’s very sturdy.”

“… No matter how sturdy the teaching materials are, how can you can break the magic shield with a simple swing?”

“Why don’t you recall and explain to me why ‘ordinary knights’ vanished from this world?”

That’s right. No matter how much I trained my body, I could never penetrate the shield of an ordinary magic knight.

‘I’d like to explain that this magic weapon was close to a bug item, and it worked because Hong Bi-Yeon’s magic shield was unskilled…’

Otherwise, Hong could go out and really try to kill me. Let’s not do that because it was a little scary.

Without a proper explanation, Fuleim’s suspicions grew deeper and deeper.

She kept her mouth shut for a long time, and then suddenly asked.

“You… what the hell are you?” So, this is what happens in the end. In less than a month after I decided not to be noticed, it all came down to this. ‘Should I reveal who I am?’ I pondered for a moment.

I’m also a modern person like you, and in fact, I know that this world is in a game, not a ropan (romance fantasy).

But that’s a hasty conclusion. I haven’t formed an opinion of her yet.

There appeared to be no other option. I had no choice but to remain motionless.

“…I’m not a bad person. It’s not like I’m hurting you.”

“What? What does that mean?”

“It’s just as I said. You may be wary of me, but you don’t have to be. I’d rather assist you.”

‘You want to assist me…?’

Fuleim’s expression was tinged with confusion. It’s time. It was best to avoid when they had a lot of thoughts.

“I’d like to tell you more, but there’s not much time left. then, bye.”

I turned around and said it one last time. Everything would be fine as long as I disappear quietly.

Cuckoo!!

But I couldn’t as something hit the back of the head. A dizzying sensation brought tears to my eyes.

Whack!

Four point sticks fell to the ground belatedly.

“Huh…??”

Looking back, Hong Bi-yeon, who had thrown the point sticks, had a puzzled look on her face.

“…I thought you’d catch them. You avoid all the magic and traps coming from blind spots, but you can’t catch them?”

This was inevitable. Mana Leakage’s ‘Sixth Sense’ had its limitations.

The point stick had magical power as well, so it could have been avoided under normal circumstances, but because the duration of the sixth sense was determined by Baek Yu-seol’s mental strength, the sixth sense was currently disabled.