chapter 6

CHAPTER 6 – ADMISSION (4)

This world is a setting in the video game ‘Aether World.’ But I believe one more explanation is required.

The game Aether World was based on the original romance fantasy novel, ‘Don’t Love the Unhappy Princess.’

The novel ‘Don’t Love the Unhappy Princess’ was about a young girl named ‘Eisel’ who lost her father and family when she was young and grew up against the schemes of the villain Hong Biyeon while studying at a magic academy, which eventually led to one of the male protagonists…… something like that.

In the process, revenge vanished, and Eisel, the heroine who was once more imposing and powerful than anyone else in the world, was later chided for being protected by the male protagonists and was even cursed for abandoning the new ending, and it was ‘Aether World’ that took this setting entirely.

The game’s content, however, was completely different from the original version.

A new character named ‘Full Frame’ was added to the game, and she became the ‘female protagonist.’ {T/N: The original name is ‘풀레임’ and I couldn’t find any other meaning for this one except ‘Full Frame’. If someone knows, do let me know and I will edit it}.

The game’s concept was nothing out of the ordinary. In the game setting, the character ‘Full Frame’ was a woman living an ordinary life in the modern world who enjoyed reading the romance novel ‘Don’t Love the Unhappy Princess’ but accidentally transmigrated to this world.

As a result of being pushed out of her role as the ‘main heroine,’ Eisel was dubbed “The Salty Mistress.” Because the protagonist of this setting was Full Frame, she became a playable character.

‘So, all I have to do now is be careful with Full Frame.”

murmur murmur.

A huge auditorium filled my vision as I raised my head in response to the loud noise.

An elderly man with a beard up to his waist stood on the podium, spitting saliva and speaking passionately.

– Interesting! Even right now! The ‘Black Demons’ are always causing havoc in the magical world! A wizard’s destiny is to protect the world from the forces of darkness!

The voice that sounded like an echo was both familiar and strange.

“I’m fucking bored, Vice Principal.”

“You’re talking about discipline as soon as we get to the academy?”

Looking around, I noticed over a thousand students lined up in the five columns wearing Stellar Academy high school uniforms with a black base and gold border decorations.

After rehashing the story a few times, it was a scene I often saw because this was Stella Academy’s entrance ceremony.

‘… It feels really strange.’

The scene I saw in a 3D game had turned into a perfect reality. Every student was alive and had feelings.

I shifted my gaze to find the girl known as Full Frame.

A short girl was looking around calmly.

She was so adorable that many comments like ‘lovely’ were used in the game, and everyone, regardless of age or gender, was secretly staring at her.

‘She’s also from the modern era.’

At first, I wanted to confront her and ask if she truly came from the’reality’ I knew.

It would be better to be associated with a similar modern person in order to figure out how to get out of this world or how to survive.

Wouldn’t it be true to say that we have a better sense of unity and can take good care of ourselves because we have been living in the same modern age?