chapter 24.1

CHAPTER 24.1 – GROUP PROJECT (3)

“Ha…….”

S class training ground, self-study room

Fuleim swung the staff around for training purposes. She entered the lounge after practice and sighed deeply. She was unable to concentrate.

“Is there something wrong?”

Haewon-ryang entered the lounge with a tired face, wiping his sweat, and sat down next to her. According to reports, Haewon-ryang was recently undergoing training that was difficult for the general public to comprehend.

“No, not at all.”

“…Is that so?  If you have any concerns, feel free to tell me.”

“You speak like an old man, little boy. Is it because I was born three months before you?”

Haewon-ryang laughed at Fuleim’s perch. He liked Fuleim’s titling style of speech

“Phew. I’m Dead. What’s going on, anyway?”

Haewon-yang looked around for a moment before asking as if nothing was wrong.

“Have you not seen Mayuseong?”

“What, your boyfriend?”

“…he’s not a boyfriend, but a rival.”

“Well, you always look for Mayu-seong, so I thought you were going out with him.”

“He’s a rival, so…….”

“Oh, I guess so. After school, he goes to play every day, so why not look for it?”

Haewon-ryang opened his mouth hesitantly.

“…that is, recently, after school, he doesn’t go anywhere and just disappears.”

“Hmm? I don’t think he’d stay in the dorm because he hates to stay still.”

Fuleim pondered for a moment. It was to recall the contents of the ‘original work’.

However, she had no memory of any special incident occurring at this time.

“Looks like puberty.”

In the end, she couldn’t help Haewon-ryang.

‘What am I worried about?

Right now, she was more concerned about Baek Yu-seol than Mayu-seong. Then she asked, as she suddenly remembered about Haewon-ryang’s eyes.

“Hey, do you know Baek Yu-seol?”

“I know.”

“What do you think of him?”

“…what do you mean?”

“No, it’s just. You have a good eye for people.”

“I’ve never thought about it like that.”

“Nope. you are good So, tell me what you think.”

Haewon-ryang himself did not know, but Fuleim knew. In the future, the talents Haewon-ryang selected himself would become great and outstanding people.

“Well… I just feel like he’s a bit of a unique student.”

“Right?”

Then, when the Fuleim was silent again, Haewon-ryang asked.

“Baek Yu-seol…… Do you care?” “Yes. I do care. A lot.”

When the Fuleim answered with a frown, Haewon-ryang’s expression shook slightly. Fuleim, with her head down on the ground, did not see it.