chapter 27

CHAPTER 27 – REGRESSOR (2)

The free time after school.

Normally, Eisel would be studying in the self-study room, but today she couldn’t.

‘Baek Yu seol…….’

Her mind was a mess.

Obviously, it was true that thanks to his help, she was able to break through Maizen’s trap. But, what did she do then?

At the very least, she knew how to do one of the things that Baek Yu-seol had instructed her to do, so it wasn’t the end of it.

‘On the spot… he made that recipe?’

It was unbelievable. With his own ideas, with his talents, with his own knowledge, it was unlikely that he could reach that far.

Although alchemy was not mainstream… The problem was that his knowledge was not limited to alchemy.

Rumors have already spread throughout the department.

‘A genius who came in without any preparation.’

Baek Yu-seol submitted all of the questions in the class placement test that could not be solved without memorizing the formula on a blank paper. It was natural if it was at the level of an ordinary student but Stella’s class placement test was comparable to most college tests.

A student who studied normally and entered high school normally would not be able to solve college-level problems. However, Stella’s students were all gifted, and it was rather natural to solve them because they had received early education.

But Baek Yu-seol did not do that. He came in without any preparation and solved three magical questions that others could not solve.

In addition to that, even though he was lagging behind others, he studied negligently but was already standing out.

He wasn’t stuck in any subject, and his ideas were admired and acknowledged by all faculty members.

“Hah….”

Eisel clasped her face with both hands.

‘My daughter.’

Suddenly, she remembered her father’s death.

‘My dear daughter… you too, when are you going… you will know the truth…’

He left a questionable statement, ‘Father, who became dew and disappeared with the stigma of a traitor.

She still couldn’t understand his will. However, the reason she was still alive was for her revenge.

‘Adolevit’

A filthy family that turned her father into a traitor and eventually led to his death.

She couldn’t forget the face of that damn woman who killed her father.

She must exact her vengeance.

She must plunge the sharpened blade of vengeance into the hearts of those who drove her fathers and herself into the abyss.

To do so, she needed to be the best.

‘Cause I’m a genius. Because I am a wizard from the heavens and was called an incomparable genius.’

There were only one means of revenge left for her who lost everything.

To become a greater and superior wizard than the two princesses of Adolevit and to reach the ‘Heavenly Realm’.

If she became the best wizard who controls all of the magic world, she would be able to return all the shame, pain, and adversity she had suffered.

By the way.