36

Ch. 36 - Clubs(3)
{Third POV}

Of course, Eisel didn't do the stupid thing like accepting an attractive offer out of the blue. There must be something dark hidden behind this generosity.

It must be peeled off first.

She asked, squinting her eyes.

“What are the conditions?”

“Conditions... I'm upset. It's purely because I like you, but you do the calculations first, don’t you?"

"Yes. Between humans, there is always a need for calculation.... Especially, especially for a woman like me."

Eisel was obviously an attractive girl. She was a genius among geniuses who achieved Class 3 at the age of seventeen, and her beautiful appearance made her stand out wherever she went in the world.

However, on the other side of it, the title 'Traitor Morph's Child' was attached to her.

Because of that, no one wanted to keep her near them. Like Kashif Derek, whom she hunted with the other day, she wouldn't know if he swallowed her whole without even leaving bones.

But, Prince Jeremy was different.

A dirty snake coiled around that man's heart.

He never did anything without a hidden motive.

He must have had a reason for approaching her. Rather, it would be nice if there were any political reasons, but if there were no intentions…

Perhaps, just.

'You must have approached me by looking at my face. To make me... a trophy.'

The prediction was not very wrong. Because to Jeremy, the past of a girl named Eisel did not matter.

As the prince of Scalben, he could do whatever he wished.

Or, perhaps because Eisel's past was so cruel and horrific, it might have been easier to approach her. He was good at biting off other people's weaknesses and holding them hostage so they couldn't leave his side.

“Eisel.”

Jeremy smiled softly and drew closer to Eisel.

“I don't care what you think. I'm not putting any conditions on you. Just join my club and be with me all the time. That's all.”

“.......”

“Instead, I can do a lot for you. You know that, right? My identity?”

‘I know. I know it very well.’

‘The moment I join Jeremy's club, I might fall into an endless pit.’ Despite knowing the truth, Eisel kept silent.

The only thing that shook her was…

The Scalben Empire was in a confrontation with her enemy, the Adolvit Kingdom.

Beyond that simple reason, with Prince Jeremy's power, she could end all of her arduous and difficult life so far.

She no longer had to settle for 1,200 credits of cheap bread.

It was better not to be discriminated against, ignored, and bullied anymore.

Once again, she could build connections with aristocrats.

Once again, she would be able to plan for her future, and receive an education in a great environment.

Reaching vengeance might be easier if she just wore nice clothes, ate good food, acquired a good education and, as a bonus, used his powers.

‘Ah.’