34.2

Ch. 34.2
{Third POV}

The world's best mages were gathered in the Cerlin City, the home of magic.

In a certain place.

The Magic Council had people who had fallen so deeply into magic that they could no longer get out of it.

However, curiously, among those present, there were very few people in their 40s or older, and most of them looked to be in their 20s and 30s.

"What? Necromancer? What kind of times are upon us…”

“They don't really die, they just keep coming.”

The members of the Council heard the news from an agent of the 'Dark Demon Slayers' who appeared to be older than they were.

“Tsk, then you’ll go in on your own.”

It wasn't once or twice that Necromancers couldn't forget the old days when they ruled the world and made a fuss.

However, there was one news that would surprise even the members who didn't even pay attention to the necromancer.

The Class 8 mage, Ru Delic, asked with his eyes wide open.

"...... What? Stella's cadets defeated the Class 5 necromancer?"

"Yes. Thirteen students participated in the destruction, and no harm was done to them. Even... I can't believe it, but it is said that only one student took down the main body of the Necromancer."

“No, does that even make sense? Even if he was about to die soon, a necromancer is still a necromancer. Wait, were some of those students at Class 4 or higher?”

"No."

‘Well, it can’t be?’ Ru Delic couldn’t believe it.

He didn't expect that, so it appeared even more strange.

'How can students defeat necromancer?'

A properly raised necromancer could command thousands of troops. Even if he was only at the level of the Class 5, it would not be strange if the actual danger was judged to be 6 or higher.

By the way, thirteen students defeated the necromancer.

"... I can't believe it."

“But, it’s true. In particular, among the students were Princess Hong Bi-Yeon of Adolveit.”

“Hae Won-ryang, the successor of the Twilight Tower. Edna, a genius mage who commands light, nature, and metal manipulation magic, and Eisel, the successor of Morph, were also included.”

"Hmm. I see. I see. Then, maybe they can achieve it?”

All four of them were geniuses.

Ru Delic had to omit the latter part. In this magical society, the existence of a real 'genius' had a mysterious power that made nonsensical phenomena understandable.

“Then it must be one of the four who killed the necromancer.”

"...... That's not it again."

"What? Then who else?”

The knight hesitated for a moment to answer, then slowly parted his lips.

“He was a student named Baek Yu-Seol.”

“It’s the first time I’ve heard of him.”

"Yes. A very unique student with Knighthood convictions. From what I hear, Stella's principal, Eltman Eltwin, seems to be keeping an eye on him..."

🌁जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें