54.2

Ch. 54.2
She discreetly glanced at Mayuseong and Baek Yu-Seol. She didn't want to be treated like a fool who didn't know how to eat something as simple as this.

Observing her, Baek Yu-Seol suddenly had a realization.

‘No way, is this her first time at a pizza place?’

Since Baek Yu-Seol didn't know much about the person named Eisel, he didn’t know if she had been to a pizza place before or not.

So, he quickly handed her a fork and was about to subtly show her how to eat it, but before that, Eisel took action.

Suddenly, she brought the pickle plate to her lips, and drank the pickle juice directly.

Her sky-blue eyes widened.

"I-It's delicious!"

She had never tasted such a stimulating broth before.

Baek Yu-Seol was about to tell her the truth with an indecisive expression, but Eisel kept drinking the pickle juice with delight, so he gave up.

Mayuseong, who was staring at her, also toyed with the pickle plate, and like Eisel, brought it to his lips and slowly savored the taste.

"Hmm... It's not bad."

As he watched her smiling refreshingly, he almost thought he was drinking an expensive red wine.

"Oh... right. That's the charm of pickles."

A moment later, when two pizzas were brought out, Eisel’s mouth dropped open.

"Wow...!"

The tantalizing aroma of cheese stimulated her appetite, and she was almost drooling.

"Let's eat. I checked beforehand, and this place is really popular."

As Baek Yu-Seol served the pizza onto the plate, Eisel cautiously picked up the knife.

However, Baek Yu-Seol couldn't tolerate the idea.

"Oh no. Why would you ruin the pizza by putting a knife on it? It doesn't taste good when you eat it like that."

"What?"

"You have to eat it like this to truly enjoy it."

Baek Yu-Seol demonstrated first.

He lifted a slice of pizza and took a big bite, pulling it away from his mouth.

Streeeetch!!

The cheese from the pizza stretched out like a maze.

"Well, that's even more outrageous..."

"Oh, it sounds fun, doesn't it?"

Mayuseong followed suit and stretched the cheese, while his eyes sparkled with enthusiasm.

Eisel, with an uncertain expression, alternated between the knife and the pizza, but in the end, she put the knife down and picked up the pizza with her bare hands.

And she also successfully stretched the pizza in her mouth.

"Ah...!"

An exclamation burst out.

It was her first time.

She couldn't regain her senses from the overwhelming stimulation of the chewy cheese and spicy hot sauce that filled her mouth.

‘Ah, the bell peppers are frolicking on top of the cheese. The combination of peppers, paprika, and olives is amazing. The bacon and onions are joining hands and performing an energetic salsa dance!’