chapter 17

CHAPTER 17 – DUNGEON PRACTICE (5)

“What, crazy!”

Baek Yoo-seol used blinking after abruptly shifting his body to face his chest front. Shortly later, the flame exploded into sparks where he was going to land by a hair’s breadth.

kwakwang!!

It had the same explosive power as a small bomb.

Because of the acceleration of the fall, he couldn’t control his body even after the blink was over, hitting his head on a rock and hurting himself as a result.

“Oh, my”

Even on the dirt floor, the sound of heels could be heard clearly. Baek Yu-seol patted his head, stood up, and looked back.

“Hong Bi-yeon…”

She was approaching slowly with her staff pointed this way. Baek Yu-seol became more and more confused.

‘No, why is she here again?’

I don’t know what kind of grudge everyone has toward me.

Hong Bi-yeon said while aiming her staff at Baek Yu-seol.

“Commoner, why didn’t you just take another stick from them?”

“What are you talking about? I couldn’t take it.”

“Nonsense.”

“No, in the first place, why does it matter if I took those sticks or not?”

She did not respond. Writhing his brows, Baek Yu-seol inquired.

“I wonder if you… If I took it all away, were you planning on taking them all at once from me?”

She was silent again, but it was as if she had already answered with her silence.

“Such shameless. You’re a human after all.”

“I’m a royalty.”

Considering that she believed she could take away my stick in the first place, it appears that it was not her pride as a royal that motivated her, but rather the confidence that come from knowing she was strong.

“No, isn’t that too much? That’s right, I even gave you a special lecture.”

“Huh. Do commoners not know the difference between a public servant and an apostle?”

She flicked the staff up and down.

“Get ready quickly. Taking away things like commoners does not reflect the dignity of royalty, so I’ll deal with you properly.”

“Dignity is such a bitch. Is it okay for you to tease the weak in this manner?”

“…weak? you? Don’t be silly.”

Hong Bi-yeon frowned. As if she was genuinely offended and disgusted.

“I’ve been watching how you were messing with them, all this time.”

Hong Bi-yeon had been watching the Raiden gang and Baek Yu-fight seol’s fight since they first met.

Their point stick was prized, but dealing with six people at once would sap her stamina, so she thought of taking the point sticks all at once when the fight was over and they were physically exhausted.

Currently, she had 4 point sticks, and she had defeated quite a few monsters, giving her a whopping 144 points. But she still had a long way to go.

It was because Haewon, whom she had previously met, had points in the 200 range.