chapter 10

CHAPTER 10 – A FAILURE IN S CLASS (3)
{Read from Fuleim’s PoV }

Stella Academy’s campus was buzzing with only one topic of discussion.

“Did you hear what I said? I heard that two students this year resonated with an upper-intermediate cane?”

“Crazy. There have only been five users in the past. “Are there two more this time?”

“I heard the five of them went on to become archmages…”

The subjects of discussion were none other than Mayuseong and Baek Yu-seol.

“Have you already heard the story of Baek Yu-seol?”

“He was said to have used Blink in the magic implementation test. Isn’t that basic magic?”

“I didn’t even learn how to blink.” It’s as if my parents never learned how to blink. It is said to be rare rubbish magic with a 99.99 percent chance of killing the wizard.”

“I, too, did not learn. Isn’t it true that none of the professors teach that magic anymore? All uncontrollable magic has recently been labeled as forbidden magic.”

“…… ”

Hearing such rumors, Fuleim walked wildly down the hallway.

After school, the ‘Self-study Hall’ building was crowded with students heading to the training center and reading room, and I was very nervous because all of them were only talking about Mayuseong and Baek Yu-seol.

“Fuleim! Are you going to study too?”

Hearing a familiar voice, I hastily took care of my expression. When I turned my head, several girls were approaching me with bright smiles.

I said with a mischievous laugh.

“You little kids, do I look like I am addicted to studying?”

“Isn’t it? You always study because you have nothing to do.”

“I can’t believe it. This little kid is talking back.”

“You got it, right?”

“Ahaha! But why do you always look at us and call us kids? We are the same age.”

Sting. I felt slightly stabbed, but somehow I struggled and smiled softly.

“Well, I guess it’s because I’ve been living like my sister in the same place I used to be.”

After realizing that I used to live in the ‘modern’ world and transmigrated into a novel, I could hardly act like a child.

“Then are you going to study alone today?”

A tall girl asked.

I locked my gaze on her. She was a girl named ‘Jecky,’ whom I had known briefly in middle school, and when we both entered Stella, we quickly became friends because she, too, was a commoner.

‘Well. But how come your style is similar to mine?’

I remember the old Jecky as a timid kid with chubby hair and glasses on, but one day after entering high school, she started imitating my hair, tone, and fashion.

I was a little concerned, but I thought it could be because she was a teenager and moved on.

“Well, there is no end to studying. I’m not alone,” I said, “There’s a special supplementary meeting, so I’m going to attend.”

“See, supplement meeting? You work so hard…”

“Anyway, shall I go?”

“Yes. Let’s go to a cafe together next time!”