"Nice to meet you, everyone. I am Jecky Aeron."

It was none other than Jecky.

"How... How is this possible?"

"This is unreal...!"

Tock!

As the students murmured, Jecky smiled and gracefully bowed in greeting.

It was a movement so elegant that it was almost perfect, but it didn't suit her at all.

Edna’s complexion turned pale.

‘How did this even happen?’

‘Such a development doesn't exist in the original novel. Well, to begin with, the character Jecky doesn't even appear in the original novel. And the idea of a regular human becoming an NPC in the Persona Gate is impossible.’

But, to think that she didn't just become an NPC, but even the final boss.

"No way..."

There was a being in the Persona Gate who could become an NPC. They were called the Dark Mages.

Which means...

‘Jecky... was a Dark Mage?’

Unable to believe the twist, she bit her lip and quickly looked around.

"Wow!"

"Hwiyou! Lady Duchess! You're as beautiful as ever!"

"What do I do? I think I'm falling for her even though I'm a girl..."

The noble NPCs were ecstatic towards Jecky. And a guideline message appeared in front of the students.

[Lady Aeron has revealed herself!]

[The nobles seem to be acting strangely. It seems like they've been enchanted by the Duchess's magic.]

[So many nobles had gone missing and were found in the Duchess's mansion... I didn't expect such a secret to be hidden.]

The story began to come together.

[There is only one way to oppose her.]

[Be more beautiful than Lady Aeron. Dance with grace and restore the nobles' sanity!]

"What... dance?"

"To suddenly ask us to dance..."

While the students were bewildered, the enthusiasm of the nobles grew even stronger.

"Aeron! Aeron!"

"Please, just give us a smile in this direction!"

"Kyaaah! The Duchess waved her hand!"

"Darling, I think I've come to love Lady Aeron more than you."

"Ahh, to be able to dedicate my love to the Duchess. It's the greatest honor for me."

"I offer my heart!"

An ecstatic frenzy beyond comprehension.

Jecky waved her hand towards the noble NPCs, then smirked and slowly descended the stairs of the stage.

"Ah, exhilarating."

Everyone was ecstatic about her appearance. Look at the enthusiastic greetings. Didn’t it feel like becoming the protagonist?

Slowly crossing through the nobles, Jecky moved to the center of the ballroom and stood among the students, casting a leisurely gaze around.

Meanwhile, a certain student stepped forward.