Even if I received a downgraded version of an item or skill, I would be able to upgrade it along with the episodes in the future.

By clearing them, it would ultimately recover to its original ability. However, that would take too long.

More than anything, I slowly realized while dealing with the necromancer that I was too weak.

Facing a necromancer who was exhausted from forcibly summoning 6 elite skeletons, if it was Hong Bi-Yeon or Eisel at that time, they wouldn’t have dragged the battle for so long.

What if it was Mayuseong? He might have knocked down the necromancer in a single blow.

But, I had to struggle the entire day against such a weak bastard.

'It's no use trying to be the same as everyone else. I have to get ahead as much as possible with the knowledge I have.’

It was still too early to receive the item. Right now, the things I had to think of as my priority were Mana Accumulation Retardation and Flash.

If I strengthened the Mana Accumulation Retardation, it would increase one spec and attack power, along with extending my lifespan which limited to the graduation of high school.

However, there were several ways to strengthen the Mana Accumulation Retardation, so I passed on it for now.

Then, the thing left was...

“Spend the skill experience to upgrade Flash.”

[Reward processing.]

[The skill experience required for the skill <Flash> is met, and the rank is raised.]

[Flash]

[Class: 2]

[Maximum range: 12m]

[Maximum number of charges: 3]

[Cooldown: 3 seconds]

Finally, the maximum number of Flash charges increased to 3. The distance didn't increase; it stayed the same, but that was enough for now.

It didn’t matter much anyway.

'Can I use Flash more freely now...'

Just as there was a big difference between a single Flash and double Flash; with the effect of three Flash charges, tremendous synergy could be created.

I was worried that I might not be able to raise the skill rank as a reward, but I was fortunate that the EXP of Flash was almost full.

'This is enough.’

Since I had some spare time, I immediately thought of the next problem. Eisel’s condition wasn’t good.

Originally, Eisel grew up through all sorts of hardships and adversities, but it seemed that she was quite shocked during the Necromancer incident the other day.

I didn't really read the original novel, so I couldn't figure out how Eisel overcame it....... No, as far as I remember it was worse than now in the original version, but not better.

But, I had no intention of leaving Eisel alone.

'Now that the charge of Flash has reached 3, I can do what I planned.'

To find a way to increase Eisel’s low self-esteem.

The way to do it was surprisingly simple: To give her a little bit of help so that the great and splendid talent she didn’t know existed in her could bloom.

And that time was to come sooner than she thought.

{Third POV}

Early morning.