"What's that?"

"This is the Danfang Codex of the Immortal Spirit Pill." Lu'er handed the parchment in her hand to Yu Yuan.

Or Yuan looked at his mysterious appearance, but when the parchment looked at it, his expression was instantly stunned.

"This is ... The formula of the Immortal Spirit Pill, Fanyin is really a big deal, you can actually find this thing, but this spirit grass is really harsh. Or carefully counting the spirit grass formula above, his eyebrows furrowed slightly.

"The elixir is... What the? "Although Long Zhanye knows a lot about cultivation realm, he really doesn't have much insight into the spirit pill, because he never needs such a thing.

"With this thing, I want to break through the Yuan Infancy period to be able to achieve twice the result with half the effort." Or Yuan turned his face and kissed him on the cheek, and sure enough, he looked at the man who raised his sword eyebrows a moment ago with a look of ecstasy.

"Go, go find it!!" With one hand around his slender waist, Long Zhanye's eyes lit up.

Lu'er followed behind, looking at the two who were still sweet in danger, and a faint smile appeared at the corner of her mouth.

If it is really as the palace master said, as long as there is a gentleman, this tailed dragon is really not a problem, but that thing...

Well, maybe hiding in this place is also a good thing for them, after all, for the sake of Danfang, the palace master of his family gave people ... Betrayed.

In addition to the fierce terrain of exotic beasts, this dangerous place also has a characteristic, that is, the three heavens of the ice and fire forest, one-third is the arid land of the volcanic lava desert, one-third is the land of ice and snow, and one-third is the land of lush forests, and the gap in the enchantment is in the land of forests.

"Do you feel colder as you go?" Or sweaty and sweaty, with a gentle wrinkle on both sides.

Along the way, there was a dragon battle field to escort, and the alien beasts that came to provoke were easily flown away, and did not meet other people who entered the forest, so he searched for a lot of spirit grass that was not in the space, and when he encountered the spirit grass that Lu'er needed, he only took spirit grass seeds.

The dangerous realm will only open once in thousands of years, and the level of the spirit grass grown in this forest is not only high, but even the growth period is extremely high, and they have two thousand years to meet the lowest spirit grass, or the corners of Yuanle's mouth are bent upwards all the way.

"Ahead is ice and snow, according to the Danfang records, snow lotus, snow ice crystals, and spirit crystal flowers all grow in the snow, we must enter." The more he walked, the colder, even if he had a body protector, the biting cold still made Lu'er feel chills all over his body, and he had already put away his magic weapon and switched to hiking.

"The spiritual energy contained in this elixir is extremely large, if the semi-finished product made of insufficient materials is very likely to make people break their bodies and die, snow lotus, wood lotus, and fire lotus are all divine grasses, and the three things are balanced and complement each other." Or remembering Danfang's description, he slowly spoke.

"The ice and snow ahead is not only cold, but also contains a powerful force, you two should be careful." Among the two, Long Zhanye's expression was still the same, and he couldn't see that he would feel the cold at all.

"Hmm." The other two nodded.

The three continued to walk forward, and soon after they had entered a white world of ice and snow, the howling cold wind blew, like a sharp blade tore open the clothes of several people, fortunately, the three were not ordinary people, otherwise in the face of the howling wind, they would be split into pieces of meat.

"You guys follow behind me, be careful, the wind here is a little wrong." Inky black dragon scales faintly appeared on Long Zhanye's cheeks, and since his clothes were made of his dragon scales, the howling wind was zero damage to him at all.

"Hmm." Or Yuan followed behind Long Zhanye, softly answering, his body exuding a faint silver light to resist the strange cold wind.

Among the three, Long Zhanye is the strongest, followed by Lu'er, or the weakest in Yuangong, so he will be protected by the two in the middle.

Lu'er's body is surrounded by a string of halos, and the feather fan that has been held in his hand has long turned into a long piano held in his arms, and his fingertips flick a few times, and with the pleasant piano sound, a faint warmth surrounds him.

This is the ability of the Tianyin Immortal Palace that can control the five elements with the rhythm of sound.

The three of them walked towards the depths of the snow, although the ice surface was extremely smooth, but it did not hinder their steps, suddenly, a transparent blue shadow flashed, and Long Zhanye suddenly struck.

"Ah--"

An ear-piercing scream sounded, and a transparent female body fell to the ground and turned into pieces. At the same time, tens of thousands of ice and snow monsters quickly appeared around the three of them.

Reborn or leaping into the abyss [203] Advanced

Crystal clear body, wooden expression, sharp crampons, countless ice crystal monsters suddenly appeared, and no one knew when these things appeared.

"What are these?" Or with a wave of Yuan's left hand, the jade pen in his hand, quickly spinning, and his expression was guarded.

He didn't have a magic weapon, and the only thing on his body that could run the spiritual power in his body was the jade pen in his hand.

"Xiu Jing has never seen such a thing, it should be a specialty of the dangerous ice land." Lu'er was not in a hurry, and as soon as the long piano in his hand turned, he turned around and squatted down again, using his legs as a table to hold up the long piano.

"Snow demons are fairies formed by thousands of years of ice and snow, and when we walk into this ice and snow, we are equivalent to walking into their territory." Long Zhanye opened his mouth faintly, the backs of his hands quickly began to cover black scales, and his fingertips slowly twitched: "The snow demon will not attack people at will, that means that one of the snow demons in this group has opened its spiritual intelligence, as long as you catch that snow demon, this group of controlled snow demons will obediently let go."

"Got it." Or Yuan nodded: "I will strike with Zhan Ye, Lu'er, you observe the changes in the snow demon group." Since

returning to the cultivation realm, it was the first time he fought with the dragon battle field, and for some reason, he felt so excited...

Recommended reading: Reincarnation Quanchen aesthetic formula cute allergen case book a drunken after years of wanting to talk hard to stop wife for your distance from the little follower Nie Bufan

Previous chapter directory Next chapter

Tips: Press Enter to return to the bibliography, press ← key to return to the previous page, press the → key to enter the next page, and bookmark it so you can continue reading next time.

All articles and fiction works on this site are uploaded by netizens, just to facilitate the authors to share their works, if an article or a book violates your rights and interests, please tell us.

Full Fiction Network (www.qbxs5.cc)