134

HomeHello, welcome to the whole novel network (www.qbxs5.cc). For mobile phone users, visit m.qbxs5.ccYou are not logged in! | Read History | Login | Register

Full Fiction NetworkHomeStackslistVideo

The search starts here...

M romance novels traverse the novel, the president of the rich family, delay in pure beauty fantasy novels, modern urban rebirth novels, fairy and martial arts overhead historyScience fiction supernatural online game novels synthesize others

Home > Delay in Pure Beauty > Reborn or Leap into the Abyss > Section 134

default

Word color

Size

default

Scrolling screen

Previous chapterdirectoryNext chapterBookmarkVote for referrals

Be born again or leap into the abyss verse 134

Title: Reborn or Leaping into the Abyss Author: Yuyu Word count: 3084

Dragon Zhanye is actually that anti-dragon? Or is it possessed by the Dragon Ball Reverse Dragon Afterimage?

"I am not an anti-dragon, I am Dragon Zhanye, his lover." Seeing Lian Xiang looking at himself with surprise on his face, Long Zhanye did not hesitate to reach out and take back the one who was leaning on him in his arms, and gently hugged him in his arms, like a treasure.

"Even if reincarnation is reborn, the love calamity between him and you is still difficult to cut." With a soft sigh, Lian Xiang slowly stood up.

"Calamity and tribulation, how can it be cut off so easily, and the Buddha-figure does not want to cut off this calamity, this difficulty, and this feeling." Holding it in one hand and stroking it from his left hand, a meal appeared in his hand, and then handed it to Lian Xiang, "If I starve you to death, Yuanzi will definitely be very sad, and you can go back after eating."

"With you here, I can rest assured." Lian Xiang also unceremoniously took the food handed by the other party and went to the side to eat.

Although his cultivation is extremely high, he is now only attached to the mortal body, and he has not entered the water for two days, and he is really hungry.

Long Zhanye looked at Lian Xiang, who was sitting quietly on the side, holding or kicking lightly on the dragon head carving of the Xianlu Pond with his feet raised, and after the Xianlu Pool disappeared, he and the figures of Zai Yuan also disappeared in a flash.

In the blink of an eye, the two had already appeared at the door of the small bamboo house in the space, Long Zhanye held or walked into the house, and then gently placed him on the bamboo bed.

Just as he was about to pull over the thin quilt or the abyss, a silver light rushed straight in from outside the house and attacked the dragon battle field at an extremely fast speed.

With a "bang", Long Zhanye's two fingers were already holding the silver sword blade that flashed with cold light, and with a light flick of the fingertips, the silver sword flew out with Xuan'er, and fell heavily to the ground.

With a "bang", the silver sword turned back into a sword soul flowing shadow, and the little man pounced on Long Zhanye with a face full of anger, only to see Long Zhanye raise his big hand, holding the entire head of the flowing shadow in his hand, leaving only the little hands and feet waving there.

✓ Be born again or leap into the abyssOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara