26

HomefantasyXiu ZhenmetropolisThroughOnlinescience fictionotherSelectedsinologyChinese and foreignpoetrycelebrityliteratureMy bookshelf

Home > Urban Fiction > Be born again or leap into the abyss. List of the latest chapters of Yuyu

Chapter 26

Previous Chapter ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next

♂ The editor-in-chief strongly recommended - > hot and cool article [Collect it, convenient for reading next time]

"Don't use a pistol." Also got out of the car, or Yuan saw Long Zhanye take the gun, stopped him softly, and then handed him a long steel knife: "The hearing of zombies is very sharp, the sound of pistols will attract a large number of zombies, it is better to use a knife, as long as you cut off the head of the zombie."

Long Zhanye took or gestured at the long steel knife handed by Yuan a few times, and his sword eyebrows wrinkled slightly.

"Lighter, Yuanzi seems to be familiar with these zombies."

"That's how it's all played out on Resident Evil movies."

At that time, the popular zombie movie all over the world had just been released, or he had gone to the cinema with a group of pig friends to see it, he didn't know if Long Zhanye had seen this movie, but the current situation could not say that he was reborn.

Since the cultivator of the Nine Dragon Heavenly Xuan Gong was more and more calm, at this moment, he did not tell the truth, and his expression was calm, and even Long Zhanye did not see it, so he believed it.

The two men armed with long knives walked in the direction of the military district, and they did not pass through the alleys between the buildings, because the danger lurking in such alleys was greater now than before.

However, the situation is a little abnormal, because walking through two streets did not encounter a single zombie.

"Something is wrong." Stretching out his hand to pull or in the yuan, Long Zhanye squinted his eyes gently, leaned his back against the wall and looked at the military district building across the street, and found that the iron gate of the military district compound was closed.

"It's a little too quiet." Or Yuan's eyebrows frowned slightly, looked in the direction of the military region, and then glanced at Long Zhanye: "The atmosphere in the military region is not quite right."

"Hmm." Long Zhanye nodded and said softly, "Follow me."

Or Yuan didn't know what Long Zhanye was going to do first, but he also clearly knew that this man was definitely not a messy person, so he nodded and followed him.

Long Zhanye led or bypassed the closed gate of the military area, and then came to a place on the high wall of the military area, next to which there was a large tree, and a thick tree girl extended just over the other side of the wall.

"Can you climb trees and climb over walls?" Long Zhanye turned his face to look at the people around him.

Nodded, his expression remained unchanged, or slowly spoke: "Climb trees and climb over walls, skip school."

"Well, that's good." Long Zhanye showed a very satisfied expression, raised the long knife in his hand and plunged it into the tree, and entered the wood for three points.

I saw his feet in black military boots stepping on the wall, and the other foot on the ground, with this force, the slender body jumped up, rotated in mid-air, and the foot stepped on the large steel knife inserted in the tree to borrow the force, and in a few seconds he had climbed up the wall several meters high.

HomefantasyXiu ZhenmetropolisThroughOnlinescience fictionotherSelectedsinologyChinese and foreignpoetrycelebrityliteratureMy bookshelf

Home > Urban Fiction > Be born again or leap into the abyss. List of the latest chapters of Yuyu

Chapter 26

Previous ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter

♂ The editor-in-chief strongly recommended - > hot and cool article [Collect it, convenient for reading next time]

That's awesome.

Look at the man standing on the wall and leaning over the tree trunk to draw the knife, or whisper in his heart.

After Long Zhanye pulled back the long steel knife on the tree pole, he stretched out his hand to him, or in his heart, he handed him the long steel knife he was holding in his hand, and then climbed the tree.

Of course, his climbing movements of climbing trees are definitely not as flexible and fast as Long Zhanye, but he is not clumsy, and he climbed the tree in two minutes, and then stepped on the tree to the wall.

Looking down into the wall, I saw a piece of black oppression inside the wall, and kept making this suppressed grunt, this is not a zombie or anything.

【034】Zombie Base (Asking for branches and asking for collection)

Looking at the zombies under the black pressure under the wall, or Yuan's expression was stunned, it was obvious that he had never thought that this was the case now.

"This... What the hell is going on?

Oh, mom, thousands of zombies, if one accidentally falls here, it's all scum.

From these zombies, it can be faintly seen that there are many wearing ordinary clothes, which means that there is no trace of zombies in the two streets near the military area, that is, they are all locked up here.

"It should be when the zombies began to break out, causing panic, residents of several streets of the military region rushed to the military region for help, the military district learned the situation and put the residents for help in and closed the door, but these residents who entered the military area may be bitten or scratched and infected, and become zombies after entering the military area..." Long Zhanye squatted on the wall, looking at the zombies below who found their presence constantly pouring over, his brows furrowed tightly: "Or maybe there are people in the military region who have been infected, and those residents poured into here, Attacked by people who turned into zombies in the military area, and finally turned into a pot.

"Well, that makes sense." Or Yuan nodded, looked at him, pondered in his heart for a while, and gently spoke: "Brother Long, now the entire military region is full of zombies, I'm afraid it's not easy to get your car."

Long Zhanye was many years older than him, so Yu Yuan still felt that he should call him brother and say his name directly, which seemed to be a very impolite behavior.

"The arsenal of the military district has explosives and guns inside, we climbed directly up the second floor along the fence, and then went straight up to the third floor to get ammunition, although the steel knife is in hand, but now the outside is a mess, without a gun in hand, things will be tricky." As Long Zhanye spoke, he looked at the person beside him, and then stretched out his slender and powerful hand: "Let's go, be careful not to fall."

Looking at the hand stretched out to him, or Yuan was slightly stunned, the corner of his mouth hooked a gentle smile, and reached out to shake it. (Ouch, mom, so easy to hold.) )

Since his mother's death, no one has stretched out his hand to himself, plus after two lifetimes, he has looked down on anything, but the careful actions of this man he just met actually made him feel warm, and people really can't live alone.