123

HomeHello, welcome to the whole novel network (www.qbxs5.cc). For mobile phone users, visit m.qbxs5.ccYou are not logged in! | Read History | Login | Register

Full Fiction NetworkHomeStackslistVideo

The search starts here...

M romance novels traverse the novel, the president of the rich family, delay in pure beauty fantasy novels, modern urban rebirth novels, fairy and martial arts overhead historyScience fiction supernatural online game novels synthesize others

Home > Delay in Pure Beauty > Rebirth or Leap into the Abyss > Section 123

default

Word color

Size

default

Scrolling screen

Previous chapterdirectoryNext chapterBookmarkVote for referrals

Born again or leap into the abyss verse 123

Title: Reborn or Leap into the Abyss Author: Yuyu Word count: 2269

"Hmph, what do you know... Long Zhanye is not an ordinary person who can be seen on the outside, my intuition..." The red tongue slowly licked his lips, and Cheng Mingcheng said coldly: "He can become the most powerful zombie in this world!"

"Finally able to hold you to sleep again... Miss you so much. Holding the slender waist of the man in his arms tightly, Long Zhanye sighed with satisfaction.

Leaning into Long Zhanye's arms, or twitching slightly at the corner of Yuan's eyes, "I've been out of space for a month, and... Don't speak in the tone of an old man, okay..."

"Yuanzi, what I said is true." Kissing the soft hair lightly, Long Zhanye said softly.

"What?"

"After you complete your practice, I want to hold you..." The light kiss slipped down, and Long Zhanye's slender body pressed under him, sniffing the man's unique body fragrance.

Hugging, not a simple hug, what Long Zhanye's words mean, or Yuan is not a child who does not understand anything, so he understands that although after practicing the exercises, his heart is calmed and his lust is weakened.

But this does not seem to be the case for Long Zhanye, who always has a strange power in his body that attracts him...

"I..." blushed slightly, then buried in his arms, or muttered softly, "I... I know, but it's going to be a long time..."

It took him a year to go from the five-layer exercises to the sixth-layer exercises, and he didn't know how long it would take to reach the seventh-layer exercises...

The implication is very obvious, when I finish practicing the exercises, you will be a monk for a long time.

"I know."

"That... How would you know... Before the practice is completed, you can't..."

I once learned in the letter left by or Tianqi that before the practice is completed, the wall must not be broken, that is to say, the Nine Dragons Heavenly Xuanxian must be cultivated with the body of the complete wall to achieve success, if you do that kind of thing with people when practicing the exercises, it will be dispersed because of the catharsis of the aura... He had never told Long Zhanye about this, but he knew.

"Intuition."

As soon as these words came out, or he was embarrassed in an instant, and the fire-breathing dragon that had not appeared in his heart for a long time jumped over.