149

HomeHello, welcome to the whole novel network (www.qbxs5.cc). For mobile phone users, visit m.qbxs5.ccYou are not logged in! | Read History | Login | Register

Full Fiction NetworkHomeStackslistVideo

The search starts here...

M romance novels traverse the novel, the president of the rich family, delay in pure beauty fantasy novels, modern urban rebirth novels, fairy and martial arts overhead historyScience fiction supernatural online game novels synthesize others

Home > Delay in Pure Beauty > Reborn or Leap into the Abyss > Section 149

default

Word color

Size

default

Scrolling screen

Previous chapterdirectoryNext chapterBookmarkVote for referrals

Born again or leap into the abyss verse 149

Title: Reborn or Leaping into the Abyss Author: Yuyu Word Count: 3033

With a pain in his heart, he reached out and hugged the little person who was trembling into his arms, and his magnetic pleasant voice sounded: "With me, I will protect you, and nothing dares to eat you..."

Yuanzi, what the hell is going on...

He remembered everything, remembered the last battle with the demon in the human realm, remembered that he and the abyss condensed the strongest power, gave the demon a killing blow, and then the head of the ancient demon god attached to the demon finally could not withstand the powerful attack and exploded...

The power of the explosion successfully tore open the rift to the cultivation realm, and he was sucked into the rift with the abyss...

Then the memory is broken.

And obviously, he and Yuanzi successfully returned to the cultivation realm, but it seems that in the process of entering the rift, there was a mutation, his dragon soul returned to the body, sleeping in the dragon pool, and Yuanzi...

Back to basics? Is it because of the nine-day limit against the sky?

The gentle magnetic voice seems to have the power of soothing, the original crying little man gradually quieted down, slowly raised the little face full of tears, the little man after seeing the appearance of the man, the small mouth slightly flattened, the eyes showed the brilliance of grievance, stretched out his small hand to climb his shoulder, hugged tightly, as if the man was a life-saving straw tightly held when drowning.

The dependence of the little man made the man's face show a soft smile, although he had never held a child, but the little man in his arms meant a lot to him, slowly raised his hand, put one hand around the little man's short waist, and patted his back with the other, setting his surprise.

"Don't be afraid, with me, no one can hurt you."

The man sat by the pool holding the little man in his arms, I don't know how long he sat there, the gentleness in his eyes did not diminish in the slightest, until the little man's mood became stable, and then he coaxed him to speak softly.

The little beggar is only six years old, many things are expressed very vaguely, but fortunately the man's analytical ability is very strong, and finally barely understood the whole thing, reached out and rubbed the little man's head, and easily asked: "What is the name of the little thing now?" "Name