"Hmph, it's really heaven help me, I can't imagine that the opponent who let me draw is actually you, or even if you kowtow and admit defeat, I will definitely not let you go!!" A cold smile appeared on Xu Ruoming's face, and the long sword in his hand pointed directly at Yu Yuan: "Do you want to win over me in the second layer of the heartbeat period, it's just delusional."

For Xu Ruoming's deep hostility, or Yuan really felt very innocent and helpless, raised his hand and waved, and with a flash of silver light, the long sword appeared in his hand.

"yes... Wish for the moon...... Haven't I been delusional since I was a child, Senior Brother Xu. The

gentle words, like a fuse, instantly ignited Xu Ruoming's anger, and with a loud drink, he flew towards or attacked the abyss.

Or in the abyss do not retreat counterattack, raise the sword to meet the battle, the two pieces intersect, the powerful Daoyuan qi shot out together, and a sharp air flow rolled up in the test field.

The two sword moves were extremely fast, and they intersected dozens of moves in an instant, but they still did not distinguish the victory and defeat.

In the face of Xu Ruoming's strong onslaught, or concentrated on coping with it, at the same time, he couldn't help but admire this person's excellent talent, he had the body to return to the basics, his cultivation had already reached the third layer of the Spirit Silence Period, and the sword moves were personally guided by Long Zhanye...

And Xu Ruoming was actually able to make such a fierce counterattack when he was defending and attacking at the same time...

Looking at the young man's fierce face, the sharp sword move...

For some reason, or a strange feeling welled up in the bottom of Yuan's heart, he felt that this person still had more room for development and could become stronger, and he wanted to see the growth of this teenager... Therefore, he must not let him win.

With a narrowed eye, the powerful Daoyuan True Qi burst out from the body, the cloth belt tied by the hair shattered, the white Daoist robe flew up, or two fingers on Yuan's left hand were raised together, and the long sword came out of his hand and hovered over his body.

Bang and clatter - a few times, the blades intersected, and a powerful true qi flew the attacking Xu Ruoming bullet out of the competition field.

"Senior Brother Xu, you lost."

Light and spiritual voice, delicate face, silver hair flying, white running and flying, the whole body silver hua true yuan flowing, the slender young man shows a fairy wind Dao bone.

At the same time, the head of the Daomen sitting in the spectator saw such a scene in the competition field, and suddenly stood up, his face full of surprise.

This disciple...

201-206

Reborn or Leaping into the Abyss [201] Into a Desperate

Situation "Or Victory in the Abyss!"

With the elder in charge of the referee shouting loudly, or Yuan successfully obtained a place to go to the dangerous situation, the long sword in his hand slowly inserted into the sword box, he looked at Xu Ruoming, who was sitting outside the competition hall with a dull expression, without saying a word, slowly turned and left.

Or after Yuan left, the other competition fields still continued to compete, the battle was fierce, but he and Long Zhanye did not continue to watch the competition, the two left Wuyi Tai together, and the two who left never noticed that there was a line of sight in the distance, closely following the figure of Yuan until he disappeared.

"Boss?" Elder Lizong looked at the head who suddenly stood up with a surprised expression.

"It's okay." Feng Chenzi shook his head lightly and slowly sat back in his seat, and his expression was still deep.

What he was thinking, it seems, only he knew.

Or when Yuan Cai walked into the room, he was dragged into the space by Long Zhanye, and before he could ask, his warm lips came together, and then kissed his soft red lips tightly.

"Hmm..."

After a fierce entanglement, Long Zhanye finally let go of him, the two of them touched each other's foreheads, Long Zhanye's deep black eyes, looking closely at the person in front of him.

"I didn't even know you could wield a sword."

The art of the imperial sword is a move that integrates sword moves and internal skills, and the disciples of the Daomen understand it, so it is not strange to use it in the competition, and in the abyss retreat for five years, Long Zhanye only taught him the most ordinary sword moves, and he never thought that with the sword moves alone, he was actually able to use the imperial sword moves.

Do you want to say that you are superior in the depths, or you are back to basics...

"I... I didn't know I would use it, just... It's just, that's how it was used. Or a small grunt in Yuan.

At that time, he just thought that he couldn't let Xu Ruoming win, it was as simple as that...

Looking at the innocent look on Yuan's face, Long Zhanye sighed softly and reached out to stroke his hair: "Although it's early, but... Yuanzi, after going to the dangerous realm, let's leave the Daomen, okay?

Recommended reading: Reincarnation Quanchen aesthetic formula cute allergen case book a drunken after years of wanting to talk hard to stop wife for your distance from the little follower Nie Bufan

Previous chapter directory Next chapter

Tips: Press Enter to return to the bibliography, press ← key to return to the previous page, press the → key to enter the next page, and bookmark it so you can continue reading next time.

All articles and fiction works on this site are uploaded by netizens, just to facilitate the authors to share their works, if an article or a book violates your rights and interests, please tell us.

Full Fiction Network (www.qbxs5.cc)