"Senior Brother Danxia is good." Or in Yuan greeted Senior Brother Danxia very politely, and when he saw Xu Ruoming who didn't look at himself, he directly ignored the other party.

Anyway, the two of them have been 'bad friends' for a long time, and it has long been no secret between the junior brothers in the same period, and he has no interest in sticking his hot face to each other's cold asses.

"Well, little junior brother is good." Senior Brother Danxia showed a gentle smile on his face, "I didn't see you yesterday, so I asked Senior Brother Lu to inform you, the approximate details, Junior Brother knows?"

"Well, got it, thank you Senior Brother for your concern."

"Senior Brother Danxia, or Junior Brother, but it was not easy to pass the examination of the grassroots disciples of the Daomen, yesterday in the allocated single room must have had a good rest, you see how full of spirit Junior Brother is today." Xu Ruoming on the side spoke lightly.

Obviously, it sounded like a light and breezy word, but listening to it or hearing it in Yuan's ears, he heard a very strange ironic taste, which made Yuan feel extremely distressed in his heart.

New disciples of the Daomen have to pass the examination to become grassroots disciples, while those who do not pass have to leave the Daomen, and whether the disciples who leave will become ordinary people or continue to cultivate as scattered cultivators in the future, then only they have to decide.

Or in Yuan passed the test, Xu Ruoming of course also passed the examination, but the results of the examination were not announced, but it was rumored among the senior brothers that the examination of the grassroots disciples this time was quite difficult, and the results of the examination of Yuan and Xu Ruoming were all high-quality, no wonder Xu Ruoming did not have a good face at all when he saw him at the moment.

"That's of course, after sleeping and eating with senior brothers and brothers for ten years, suddenly allocating a single room, of course, it is a novelty, senior brother Xu, aren't you also full of red light." Or a gentle smile on Yuan's face.

Gee, hanging this little face really makes him feel very uncomfortable, who the hell is he provoking?

"Hmph." Xu Ruoming snorted coldly, his face was very ugly, "You..."

Seeing that Xu Ruoming was about to say something, a crisp voice came, interrupting him, and Senior Brother Lu ran over with a bright face.

"Or Junior Brother, you came so early!"

"Senior Brother Lu is good." Or a gentle smile on Yuan's face, for this kind and sunny senior brother, he still liked it in his heart.

"Or junior brother is good."

A faint voice sounded, and a slender figure appeared behind Senior Brother Lu, and the person who came looked at him or Yuan, with a sly chuckle at the corner of his mouth.

[194] In its place,

"or Junior Brother is good."

A clear voice belonging to the boy sounded, and before he could react, he was hugged into a warm embrace from behind, with a lazy smile on his face and a delicate chin resting on his shoulder.

At the same time that the young man approached or abyssed, Xu Ruoming's face suddenly changed, and he shouted angrily, "Gu Lin Yuan, you... What do you mean by this, let him go for me, is it the other way around?!

"Senior brother, how can you say that, the senior brother often teaches us to help each other and love, and I am not your subordinate, this 'anti'... Hum. Gu Lin Yuan was unmoved, put one arm around Yuan Yuan's shoulder, and walked towards the two-meter-tall giant spirit crane: "Or junior brother, it has been ten years since I entered the Daomen, this is the first time to leave the Jade Void Mountain, if we return early from the Jade Pill Spirit Sect, let's go to the market together." Listening

to the other party's words, or the corner of Yuan's mouth twitched slightly, raised his hand and quietly gave him an elbow in the stomach, and then whispered: "You guy, get up early in the morning and don't see anyone to get this?" Where did Gu Lin Yuan go?

As early as when the other party approached him with Gu Lin Yuan's face, or Yuan already felt that he was transformed by Long Zhanye, so he did not have the slightest resistance to the other party's intimate embrace.

Long Zhanye glanced at the few people walking behind, approached or in Yuan's ear, whispered softly, and then saw that Yuan's face suddenly changed.

"You..."

"I didn't do anything!!" Afraid or misunderstanding himself, Long Zhanye spit out such a sentence super quickly, and his expression was full of innocence.

"No, I mean where did you go... corpse?" Even if Long Zhanye didn't say it, he believed from the bottom of his heart that he would not kill people at will.

"I let Midori drag it to the back mountain and bury it, so I'm Gu Lin Yuan now." His eyebrows curved slightly, and Long Zhanye smiled triumphantly: "Dear junior brother, I will give more advice in the future."

"Found out, I don't care about you."

"Huh... Who has the ability to find out? Even if your boss is in front of me, I don't even pay attention to it." Long Zhanye snorted lightly and raised his chin.

Looking at the triumphant appearance of the people around him, or Yuan raised his hand and gave him another elbow.

The back and forth between the two made Xu Ruoming, who was following behind, his face darkened, and his fists were clenched tightly.

Abominable, damn Gu Lin Yuan...

The five people left the Jade Void Mountain on the Spirit Crane, and two hours later, they came to the nearest "Daoyuan Town" under the Jade Void Mountain, flying in the sky for half a day, and several people were also tired and hungry, Senior Brother Danxia led a few people into an inn to stay.

"Or junior brother, what is the purpose of that surnamed Gu approaching you?" Finally finding an opportunity, Lu Rong walked up to Yu Yuan and asked, with a dissatisfied expression on his face.

"Uh... No, I just..." Looking at the dissatisfaction on the face of the young man in front of him, he didn't know how to answer the other party's words for a while.

The original Gu Lin Yuan was very popular among the disciples of the same period because of his excellent appearance, and he was not in the same group with them in Yuan, and the relationship with Xu Ruoming was very ambiguous and delicate, and today Long Zhanye was close to him with Gu Lin Yuan's appearance, no wonder Lu Rong showed dissatisfaction, and Xu Ruoming's whole face was dark.

"Or junior brother, that despicable villain will definitely not have a good thing when he approaches you, hmph, I think it must be Xu Ruoming who is thinking of some trick to fix us." Looking at Yuan Yuan's expression showed hesitation, Lu Rong thought that 'Gu Lin Yuan' said something to Yuan Yuan, deceived or Yuan, and his tone was even worse: "Or Junior Brother, Senior Brother Danxia found us a room, two people in a room, not as good as us..."

"Or Junior Brother wants to share a room with me, Senior Brother Lu, please take care of yourself." Walking silently, 'Gu Lin Yuan' suddenly appeared, stretched out his arm around Yu Yuan's shoulder, and left without waiting for Lu Rong to react.

Recommended reading: Reincarnation Quanchen aesthetic formula cute allergen case book a drunken after years of wanting to talk hard to stop wife for your distance from the little follower Nie Bufan

Previous chapter directory Next chapter

Tips: Press Enter to return to the bibliography, press ← key to return to the previous page, press the → key to enter the next page, and bookmark it so you can continue reading next time.

All articles and fiction works on this site are uploaded by netizens, just to facilitate the authors to share their works, if an article or a book violates your rights and interests, please tell us.

Full Fiction Network (www.qbxs5.cc)