Long Zhanye supported the little man's round and short waist with one hand, his handsome face came closer, gently kissed the tear marks on Yuan's cheek, and gently spoke: "Didn't Xiaoyuanzi say that he wanted to become stronger?" As long as you enter the Dao Gate, you can become strong, and after entering the Dao Gate, although you will temporarily lose your freedom, as long as you work hard to cultivate and become stronger, you will one day regain your freedom again.

"But I can't see you when I go in... I don't want it!

"Of course you won't see me, baby, how can I be willing to let you nest in the Daomen for more than ten years..." Long Zhanye kissed or Yuan's lips, and whispered softly: "Every night, I will go looking for you..."

Gee, a midnight tryst or something, it's so emotional.

Lord Long thought badly in his heart, if he was known by the Daomen Daoist priest, he would definitely vomit blood in anger.

"Really... It's true? Hearing Long Zhanye's words, or meeting his eyes with wet eyes, his eyes were full of expectation, and he was expecting his affirmative answer.

"Of course, if it wasn't a last resort, I just wouldn't want to be separated from you for even a moment." Raising his hand to stroke his little face, Long Zhanye slowly spoke: "Although you are still young now, you must remember all the time that I love you, and my love for you is more than my life." I

love you, such love words, or of course in the yuan do not understand, Long Zhanye's affection, he also does not understand, and the only thing he understands is that Long Zhanye will not abandon him, and this is enough.

The big one and the small two chatted for a long time, and Green Er stood outside the house and heard the conversation between the two clearly, and then sighed softly, he begged the heavens in his heart, hoping that the two would be together safely after so many tribulations, because he knew that Long Zhanye could no longer withstand the loss or the blow of the abyss.

......

The pseudo-spirit root is not difficult to get, but it is necessary to go through the tribulation if it is seamless, and the premise of this tribulation is to have special spiritual power that can transform any attribute, such as the first four layers of the entry cheats of the Tianyin Immortal Palace, and this condition has been reached in the abyss, and the next thing is that Green Er wants to inject his wood attribute into his body, but this level is to make him bear the severe pain when the spiritual power is transformed, although Long Zhanye feels sorry for the little guy, but in the face of the situation at this moment, he can only be ruthless.

"Xiao Yuanzi, when Midori injects wood attributes into you to change the spirit root, your body will be very painful, and when it hurts, you will bite my shoulder, you know?" Chiguo put on his upper body, holding the single-robed or in the yuan, Long Zhanye kissed his face with pity, and then walked into the dragon pool.

The water of the Dragon Pool is made from the juice of the fairy peach, and the rich aura can alleviate the huge pain caused by the reversal of the attribute of the aura.

It hurt to hear it, or Yuan's expression seemed scared, his little hand held Long Zhanye tightly, warm embrace, familiar taste, as if there was a strange magic power to comfort him, nodded gently, "Well, I... I'm not afraid. The

small voice was not convincing at all.

Long Zhanye kissed or looked at Lu'er, and said lightly: "Let's start." Green

Er's expression was serious, nodded gently, slowly opened his hand, condensed the powerful wood attribute spiritual power in his body, a colorful flower slowly bloomed with him as the center, and when his two fingers fell on the back of the abyss, powerful power continued to inject.