"I want to eat the red balls that my sister put in the bowl yesterday, fragrant and sweet." Or Yuan answered seriously while thinking.

"That's a saucer, the saucer is round and flat, the bowl is high and round." Long Zhanye listened to the little man's cute words and was amused: "And that red ball is peach blossom crisp."

"Peach blossom crisp... Delicious.

"Well, if Xiao Yuanzi likes it, when we get to that place, we will ask that person for a lot of peach blossom pastry, and we can eat it for a long time if we put it in the bamboo house."

"Who is that person?" Or Yuan turned his face, his eyes widened, and curiosity appeared in his eyes.

"That's the guy."

The two chatted about the sky, and then went to freshen up.

After using up the breakfast, Long Zhanye left the inn with him in his arms, and several men who walked out behind them followed a crystal clear tracking spirit mouse and ran into the crowd.

"Big Bird." Stretch out your little finger and point at a colorful giant bird in front of you, or shout happily in the depths.

"That's the mount that went to the Tianyin Immortal Palace, called the Lingyin Bird, which can sing, so we will take the Lingyin Bird to find that person." Long Zhanye supported the little man's back with one hand, afraid that he would fall too excited with excitement.

"Will it fly into the sky?"

"Yes, because the Yin Immortal Palace is in the sky that day, and we have to sit on the Spirit Yin Bird to go." Long Zhanye looked at the little man, thought for a moment, and spoke again: "Well, Xiao Yuanzi didn't have to sit on this spirit sound bird before."

"Why not sit?"

"Because Xiaobuiko used to fly, there is no need to do it." While speaking, he took out the spirit crystal and handed it to the caretaker of the lark, and Long Zhanye answered for the villain.

"I can't fly, the battlefield deceives."

"No one will lie to you." Jumping lightly and jumping on the back of the Lingyin Bird, Long Zhanye smiled: "When Xiao Yuanzi grows up, he will fly."

"Uh-huh, I'll grow up quickly, and then fly with the battlefield." The little one's eyes were blazing.

"Huh... I waited.

As the lark took off, flew over the mountains, over the sea, and flew all the way to the sky, a few hours later, a golden building suspended in the sky appeared.

The lark fell on the spirit bird platform of the Tianyin Immortal Palace, and Long Zhanye held it or jumped down from the back of the bird, and walked towards a place familiarly.

The resplendent building is very gorgeous, the younger children of the fairy palace are gorgeous, the men are handsome, and the spirit peach in the courtyard is blooming with pink flowers, a little pink floats down, like a fairyland.

Long Zhanye carried or came to a solemn and silent place, where there was a long staircase, and in front of the staircase was a stone wall, on which was a roll of musical notation spread out.

"Who's coming?" This place is the forbidden place of Tianyin Immortal Palace. Two figures, one blue and one purple, suddenly appeared, one holding a long qin, and the other holding a pipa to block in front of Long Zhanye and Yuan.

Facing the people who blocked the way, Long Zhanye was not annoyed, and with a shake in his hand, a letter appeared and handed it over.

"The Buddha-figure came to visit the deceased."

The man holding the long qin took the letter and saw the name on the envelope, his face suddenly changed, and he bent slightly to Long Zhanye, and the figure quickly disappeared.

Soon, when the Changqin man appeared again, he said respectfully to Long Zhanye: "The palace master has a request..."

【189】Lord

of Tianyin Palace The gorgeous courtyard with colorful flowers, light yarn flying.

Inside the luxurious pavilion studded with various colored gemstones, there was a low chuckle from time to time.

"Palace Master, please don't do this..."

"Don't do it?"

......

Recommended reading: Reincarnation Quanchen aesthetic formula cute allergen case book a drunken after years of wanting to talk hard to stop wife for your distance from the little follower Nie Bufan

Previous chapter directory Next chapter

Tips: Press Enter to return to the bibliography, press ← key to return to the previous page, press the → key to enter the next page, and bookmark it so you can continue reading next time.

All articles and fiction works on this site are uploaded by netizens, just to facilitate the authors to share their works, if an article or a book violates your rights and interests, please tell us.

Full Fiction Network (www.qbxs5.cc)