The boy saw that he was discovered stealing, with an anxious expression on his face, and began to flee in the crowd, the little boy's body was petite and flexible, but in the end it was blocked by the man's entourage, in a hurry, the boy took out the stolen jade pendant in order to get out.

The well-colored jade pei slipped through a beautiful arc in mid-air, and fell in front of the little beggar accurately, and the little beggar was slightly stunned, reacted quickly, picked up the jade pei and ran.

The man's entourage found that the little beggar had taken Yupei away, shouted and chased after him.

If you get it, if you get it, you will have money to ask your grandfather for a doctor...

The little beggar's eyes were shining, tightly holding the jade pei in his hand, he knew that he had to run faster, and then run faster, he must not be caught, although the small figure stumbled, but the speed of running was extremely fast, the few big men who followed were panting, but still persistently wanted to catch the little beggar.

The little beggar didn't know how long he ran, he only knew that when he ran out of the town, the people behind him were still chasing behind, and he had no choice but to continue to run forward, sneaking into the path outside the village and rushing into the grassy forest.

Lin Wan Town faces the mountain and the sea, located at the end of the Xiujing Continent, the residents of the town will go out to sea to fish, but they will never go up the mountain to hunt, because the white fog, endless mountains and forests are not only fierce beasts, but also all kinds of poisonous insects and snakes, those who enter will die.

The little beggar did not understand this, only that his beggar grandfather told him many times that he must not enter the mountains.

But at this moment, being closely chased by a large group of people, the little beggar had long forgotten the words of the beggar grandfather, and his small body quickly jumped, and he rushed into the forest and fled along the grassy mountain road towards the mountain.

The group of people who followed closely watched the little beggars flee along the path towards the mountains, and they all stopped their pursuit and looked at each other, seemingly afraid to go further.

"What are you doing standing here, don't chase me yet, if you don't chase Yupei back, you will all have to die!" The man roared angrily at his subordinates with a look of anger and corruption.

Those subordinates looked at the man with a scowl on his face, and seemed to know how cruel the man was, and as soon as he gritted his teeth, he continued to run towards the fearful mountain forest in front of him.

The feet are wearing small straw shoes woven of rattan grass, after a long period of running, at this moment I don't know how long I have been running away in the mountains and forests, the little beggar's straw shoes are stained with bright red, and you don't need to think about it, the delicate little feet are worn by the rough straw shoes and bleed.

Running step by step, blood stains fell on the dead leaves in the forest with his running steps, the little beggar's feet were painful, and he ran numbly, but the darkness around him made him feel a little afraid in his heart, and he did not dare to stop, and behind him, the men were still in hot pursuit.

The little beggar ran around in the forest, blood stained on the dead leaves on the ground, the faint smell of blood drifted away at an unknown time, and suddenly, a roar of a fierce beast sounded in the dim forest, and everyone was startled by this sudden roar of the beast.

In the darkness, one point two point three... Countless red eyes lit up in the forest, slowly surrounding the people who were fleeing and chasing in the forest.