"Daomen Supreme Exercise"'

"The seventh layer of cultivation is the seventh layer, then you hurry up." Raising his hand with difficulty, pushing the man who was pressing on his body, or finding himself angrily that this was simply wasting the little strength he had left, it was completely thankless.

"Baby, do you know how the seventh layer is cultivated?" The slender and body pressed tighter, Long Zhanye whispered in his ear.

The warm breath sprayed on the sensitive little ears, making the already red face of the person instantly even the ears red.

"Meditation, meditation, reiki inhalation... Damn, you go away!! "Continue to push hard, or ponder whether to bite him.

"Nono~ baby, the exercises of the seventh layer are different from the first six layers, and it is a double cultivation method from the seventh layer!!"

"Rebirth or Leap in the Abyss" Volume 1 The End of the Human Realm [168] The True Body

of the Dao Since practicing the double cultivation method with Long Zhanye and thus combining into one, the two have become more intimate than before, cultivating in space for a period of time, or finally feeling that their over-consumed body is filled with rich spiritual energy again, even more than when they were cultivating alone before.

Meditation and meditation and absorption, for Yuan Yuan, this set of movements in the past two years has been handy and familiar, but he never thought that he would see such a scene on Long Zhanye's body.

The man in a military camouflage uniform sat cross-legged, his eyes closed, his hands resting on his legs at will, his palms up, and his body exuded a rich black aura that was completely different from the Yuan Silver aura, which looked evil and abnormal, but there was no trace of disgust and horror that made him feel disgusted.

Just when he was carefully looking at the man in meditation, he suddenly found that as the black qi covering Long Zhanye's body became more and more intense, a layer of inky black counterscales actually appeared on his cheeks and neck, although it was only fleeting, but it also surprised him.

That's dragon scales... He remembered that Long Zhanye had said before that he was the "dragon evil", did that mean that Long Zhanye would become a dragon?

Thinking of the appearance of the dragon battle field turning into a dragon shape, or a trace of curiosity could not help but appear in Yuan's heart.

Putting away the evil dragon qi covering his body, Long Zhanye slowly opened his eyes and saw the person squatting in front of him, holding his cheeks in a daze with his hands, his face couldn't help but show a smile, and he stretched out his hand to pull him into his arms.

"What are you thinking?" Jun Face came closer, kissed on that cute and round ear, elicited or whispered in the depths, Long Zhanye asked in a loud voice: "I think so fascinated..."

A faint blush appeared on his face, or Yu Yuan covered his attacked ears with one hand, glared at the other party fiercely, and said slowly: "I didn't think about anything, I just thought about whether you could really become a dragon... Because you said you were the 'dragon evil'..."

"I'm a dragon evil, but I'm not really a dragon evil, well... How to say, probably the same as your situation, you are the body of the Yuan Infant of Tianqizi reincarnated into a human body, and I am the dragon soul of the dragon evil fell into the path of reincarnation, transformed into the current dragon battle field, the stimulation of the dragon ball made me restore the memory of my previous life, although I now have the power of dragon evil, I am still a person. Holding his arm around the waist of the yuan, Long Zhanye stretched out a hand, and as the evil dragon qi in his body condensed, the back of the hand was instantly covered with a layer of bright and dark dragon scales, and the nails instantly lengthened and sharpened, extremely sharp.

Or Yuan watched the slender and broad hand change suddenly, his heart moved slightly, and he reached out to hold Long Zhanye's hand.

"So... The dragon evil belongs to Tianqizi, and your dragon battle field belongs to me. "When I found out that my previous life was my ancestor or Tianqi, I found that Long Zhanye was actually my lover in my previous life.

Or have been surprised, happy... But I also tasted a little in my heart, and I was afraid that the man was in love with himself in his previous life, but listening to him say this at this moment, the small knot in my heart slowly loosened.

"You also belong to me, and now I love not the former Tianqizi, but you... Or in the abyss. Saying that, Jun leaned in and gently kissed the soft red lips.

The two whispered sweetly, and after fighting in every way, or Yuan leaned on Long Zhanye's arms and gently gasped, and after a moment, slowly looked up at him.

"Zhan Ye, it has been a while since we left the safe zone, although there is Lian to report back, but grandpa they will definitely be worried."

Long Zhanye was injured by the zombie that Cheng Mingcheng turned into, and many of the supernatural beings who walked with him clearly saw it, presumably after they left, this matter had also spread throughout the safe zone, and he was also worried about the current situation in the safe zone.

"It's not time yet, come, I'll show you something." Directly holding the person in his arms, Long Zhanye held it or walked in the direction beyond the abyss to the field.

Looking at the direction he was going, or Yuan suddenly remembered that there was an invisible barrier over there.

Just when he raised his question, Long Zhanye had already carried him to the barrier, and then put him on the ground, slowly stretched out his hand to stick to the invisible barrier, and saw the black dragon scales on the back of his hand prominent, and a "bang" sounded like a glass breaking, and the barrier instantly collapsed.

As the barrier collapsed, the scenery over there finally changed, the willows hanging lightly, moving with the wind, looking through the drooping willow branches, and seeing a cave at the end.

"That was..."

He thought that his strength was not enough, so there would be an invisible barrier in the space, and when he saw the cave at this moment, it was obvious that this barrier was not because his strength was not enough, but that someone had already set up here, and what he wanted to hide was obviously this cave, and the person who set the barrier did not seem to be the dragon evil he used to be, then there was only another master of the space, his previous life - or Tianqi (Tianqizi).

"Just go and see it." Long Zhanye took Yu Yuan's hand and walked towards the cave.

The entrance of the cave is not wide, one meter wide, two meters high, enough for a person to pass through, Long Zhanye walked in front, or followed by Yuan, and entered the cave, compared with the entrance of the cave, the inside is obviously much wider, and it is not like the darkness that Yuan imagined, because there are actually several fist-sized night pearls embedded on the cave wall.

The night pearl emitted a faint white light, illuminating the entire cave, and his eyes slowly wandered, and finally he was startled by the person sitting cross-legged on the stone platform in the cave.

"Or... Or God, how could he be there!!

Although I had only seen the portrait inside the bamboo house, I could recognize at a glance that the man sitting cross-legged at this moment, with silver hair flowing loosely, white Taoist robes, and a handsome face was or Tianqi.

Recommended reading: Reincarnation Quanchen aesthetic formula cute allergen case book a drunken after years of wanting to talk hard to stop wife for your distance from the little follower Nie Bufan

Previous chapter directory Next chapter

Tips: Press Enter to return to the bibliography, press ← key to return to the previous page, press the → key to enter the next page, and bookmark it so you can continue reading next time.

All articles and fiction works on this site are uploaded by netizens, just to facilitate the authors to share their works, if an article or a book violates your rights and interests, please tell us.

Full Fiction Network (www.qbxs5.cc)