【Yes.】 The

slender body threw himself into the sparkling pool, the dragon pool that once sealed him and made him hate for thousands of years, but now it is his resting place.

One day when he is awakened again, he will take that soft and warm hand again and never let go.

Do not let go, do not let go of whom ...

The back of the white-haired and white-robed robe, that is... No, it shouldn't be like that.

[I don't have a home anymore. The slender and thin boy's eyes revealed weakness, and he spoke gently.

There is no home... If you don't have a home, then I'll give you one.

【Battlefield...】

With flowing black hair, the man's eyes were filled with affection and worry, and the voice that called his name softly was indifferent but full of tenderness.

Yes, it's him, it's him... Yuanzi.

......

The shimmering water in the Immortal Dew Pool was gradually dyed a strange purple red, and then slowly gathered towards the dragon battle field soaked in the pool.

The incantations of the seven Spirit Gathering Arrays swirled faintly around the Immortal Dew Pool, injecting an endless stream of spiritual energy into the pool, Lian Xiangshan knelt by the pool, holding with one hand the unconscious or abyss who had already been unconscious due to excessive consumption of spiritual power, while focusing on the situation of the dragon battle field soaked in the pool.

Something is wrong, the evil qi is obviously discharged with the water of the dragon pool, why is it reabsorbed?

His eyebrows suddenly tightened, Lian Xiang squeezed two fingers in one hand, chanted the Buddhist language, the Buddha seal expanded, the golden wheel turned, and the power of the Buddha family appeared and flew towards the fairy dew pool.

However, the moment the Buddha light approached the Xianlu Pool, an invisible barrier suddenly sprang up, blocking the Buddha Qi, and then, the dragon battle field soaked in the pool water swirled around a long shadow, reversed scales, sharp claws, golden manes...

Roar!!

As the phantom opened its mouth and let out a heaven-shaking roar, Lian Xiang suddenly felt a churning in her body, a fishy sweet feeling rushed straight up, and the corners of her mouth flowed a piercing red.

"Reverse Dragon..." muttered lowly, Lian slowly retreated as she held her arms or slowly stepped back.

However, as soon as he moved, he found that the hand that was held in his arms or in the yuan was tightly held by Long Zhanye, obviously unconscious, but so persistently clenched, looking up again to the tiger-eyed, defensive black dragon, Lian Xiang could only sigh softly.

"Reverse Dragon, you either cling to him, just put away the dragon power that can hurt him, now he has exhausted his inner yuan and is vulnerable."

The black dragon phantom didn't know if he understood Lian Xiang's words, his dark eyes flickered, and gradually disappeared.

As the dragon shadow dispersed, Lian Xiang felt that the powerful sense of pressure gradually subsided, and the feeling of blood and qi surging in his body also faded.

Long Zhanye held or Yuan's hand tightly, and Lian Xiang could only accompany the two who had lost consciousness to sit by the pool, and the excessive movement of the province once again touched the lurking reverse dragon.

Facing the two unconscious people, Lian Xiang did not feel much, but the anti-dragon phantom that appeared from Long Zhanye's body made him rarely curious.

Long Zhanye he has seen many times, and he used to see Long Zhanye present in meetings with Mo Junfan from the B safe area to the A security zone, although he was not familiar, but he could determine that this man's body did not have a trace of dragon qi or anti-dragon evil qi, just a simple ordinary person, and the anti-dragon phantom that just emerged from his body should be attached to the body of the anti-dragon dragon ball.

For a moment, Lian Xiang couldn't pay attention, whether Long Zhanye was an ordinary person or that anti-heavenly evil dragon, as long as his friends liked it, he would protect it well.

One day and one night, Long Zhanye and Yi Yuan did not show the slightest sign of waking up, and Lian Xiang, who guarded the two, also slept deeply because of the previous wasted Yuan Gong.

......

I don't know how long I slept, as the closed eyes slowly opened, the silver light in the middle of the golden eyes flashed away, returning to the usual inky black, slowly raised his hand, the back of the hand was covered with familiar black scales, the sharp fingertips were sharper than the sharp blade, the hand moved slightly, the black scales and fingertips instantly faded, when he wanted to move the other hand, he felt that the hand seemed to hold something, soft touch, wet and delicate, like a good white jade, Such a touch is no stranger to him.

Suddenly turned his face to look, and saw that his heart was being held in his arms, and a trace of dissatisfaction appeared on his face, he slowly got up from the pool, and then approached the two who were hugging each other.

It seemed that because of the water droplets on his body, the boy holding his baby suddenly raised his head, and a pair of indifferent and calm eyes turned to his grandmother, very familiar, but couldn't remember who it was.

"Give him back to the Buddha-figure." Long Zhanye slowly spoke, reaching out to pick up the person who was leaning on Lian Xiang's arms.

The self-proclaimed title of the Buddha-figure made Lian Xiang's expression appear a little surprised.

"Are you... Reverse Dragon!? Except

for the arrogant and invincible dragon, Lian Xiang's memory could not find a second one.

Recommended reading: Reincarnation Quanchen aesthetic formula cute allergen case book a drunken after years of wanting to talk hard to stop wife for your distance from the little follower Nie Bufan

Previous chapter directory Next chapter

Tips: Press Enter to return to the bibliography, press ← key to return to the previous page, press the → key to enter the next page, and bookmark it so you can continue reading next time.

All articles and fiction works on this site are uploaded by netizens, just to facilitate the authors to share their works, if an article or a book violates your rights and interests, please tell us.

Full Fiction Network (www.qbxs5.cc)