person who spoke was the master of Daoyuan Guiyi, that is, the eldest disciple of the old Daoist of Tianjizi, and his appearance was a thick and strong man with strong muscles, and his expression was terrifying when gloomy, but he was surprisingly reliable.

"Then there is no way, the cultivator apprentice does not know the technique of shrinking the ground into inches, if they are allowed to go down the city wall, they will be torn apart by zombies in a few seconds." The face was still faint, or Yuan's tone revealed a trace of impatience.

"Indeed, those little devils, after this zombie tide, they must have a 'devil-style' special training!!" The second senior brother is an impulsive person, and it is not difficult to see how hot he is in the past few days of tossing.

"Empathy." The third senior brother nodded.

"You guys rest first, I'll go get you water." Or Yuan looked at a few people and spoke.

"Hey, little junior brother, I'll go with you, and let you go and fetch us water every time, which is a little bad." The third senior brother saw that he was about to leave, and said out loud.

"It's okay, I'll do it myself." Said lightly, or waved at him in Yuan.

As a Daoist, he used the spiritual power stored in his body to drive the spells, and in the past three days, he had added the brewed peach juice to the water of several senior brothers, otherwise where could those senior brothers be so alive and jumping around under exhausting all their spiritual power.

Or the purpose of the abyss fell under the city walls, under the bombardment of bullets and artillery, those zombies were still surging in... Now, the war situation is still struggling.

"Yuanzi." Long Zhanye, who was carrying a machine gun, turned his head just in time to see his heartfelt person standing there looking into the distance, with a blank expression, making it impossible to see what he was thinking.

"Uh..." or Yuan looked at the person walking towards him, with a smile on his face, but when the other party reached out to hold him, he avoided: "Don't come near me."

Being hugged by refusing to be hugged without hesitation, Long Zhanye's expression revealed a hint of hurt, "Yuanzi..."

In the past three days, the sky was dark, although he and Yiyuan were on the same wall, but they always came and hurriedly passed, and now it was hard to meet, he just wanted to hug to relieve the pain of lovesickness, but was actually rejected without hesitation.

Good Sanxin...

"I... My clothes are covered with zombie fluids and carrion, so it's dirty, don't touch me..." Or Yuan looked at his collapsed expression, knew what was going on in his heart, and opened his mouth to explain.

"I don't mind." Hearing or Yuan's explanation, Long Zhanye's heart was delighted, and then he reached out and took his hand.

"No, there is a virus, okay, you go back quickly, I'm going to be busy first." Or in the abyss avoiding the touch of the dragon Zhanye, he finally couldn't help but kiss him on the cheek before leaving.

Covering the kissed cheek, Long Zhanye looked at the distant back, and the corner of his mouth gently hooked a gentle smile.

"Chief!" Suddenly, a figure kneeling on the ground suddenly appeared, wrapped in a black cloak, "We have found the trace of 'that adult' and will send you a message." Saying that, he reached out and touched something folded into a paper star and handed it to Long Zhanye.

Long Zhanye picked up the paper star and skillfully untied it, and when he saw the contents inside, his expression was slightly stunned, and the corners of his mouth hooked a smile.

"That guy... I see, you stand down, be careful.

"Yes."

Holding the note tightly in his hand, Long Zhanye turned and left, and a figure stood in a corner looking at Long Zhanye from beginning to end, with a gloomy expression as if thinking about something.

A moment later, the man standing in the corner walked out, still holding a warm rice pot in his hand, and ran towards Long Zhanye.

"Brother Long, I'm bringing you food, let's rest for a while."

Long Zhanye, who was strafing the zombies below with a machine gun, heard the familiar shout, turned his head to look, and the corners of his mouth gently hooked: "I'm going to trouble you again!"

"No trouble, you saved me several times, I don't know how to repay you... In this way, at least, I can help you, and, so quickly, you will..." Cheng Mingcheng said slowly.

"What?"

"No, nothing, Brother Long, can I learn to shoot here today?!"

"Yes."

[162] Unexpected change The black Land Rover was surrounded by a group of zombies, and the driver was dressed in

black, without a trace of expression on his face, like a lifeless puppet, and there were two people sitting in the back seat, it was Ace and Helian.

"Hades, see it, do you see it, haha... No matter how powerful the troops of the Dragon Battle Field are, how powerful the artillery fire, and the number of zombies is so huge, this safe zone will be captured one day!! Ace said, his expression showing madness.

"Indeed." Helian said lightly, his indifferent expression making it difficult to see what he was thinking.

"Hades, I will avenge you, you watch, I want Dragon Zhanye to kneel in front of you... Kneeling and begging for mercy.

"Yes, then I really have to thank you properly." Helian's lips curled gently, and then slowly approached As, her slender hand wrapped around his waist and kissed the warm lip flap with both lips.

During this period of time, the two have long been familiar with each other, and at this moment, a single kiss can easily burn the flame between the two.

Recommended reading: Reincarnation Quanchen aesthetic formula cute allergen case book a drunken after years of wanting to talk hard to stop wife for your distance from the little follower Nie Bufan

Previous chapter directory Next chapter

Tips: Press Enter to return to the bibliography, press ← key to return to the previous page, press the → key to enter the next page, and bookmark it so you can continue reading next time.

All articles and fiction works on this site are uploaded by netizens, just to facilitate the authors to share their works, if an article or a book violates your rights and interests, please tell us.

Full Fiction Network (www.qbxs5.cc)