"God? What god? "

Chiu."

[Yuyu: This unlucky boy's shoe, that is lying down and shot.] ]

"In the myth, the one who was cut off by the Yellow Emperor..." Long Zhanye is not much interested in this mythical wild history, but he still has some heard of this 'Qianyou'.

"Whether it's really 'Chi You', then I don't know, but the situation is very similar, maybe or there are some unknown factors in it." Chiyu has always been portrayed as a villain and called the 'Demon God'. Or Yuan sighed softly, "If it is really this 'Demon God', then there really is no second 'Yellow Emperor' to cut off its head again."

"Then if it's really the head of that 'Chiyu', then who sealed it?" It shouldn't be the 'Yellow Emperor'. Long Zhanye grunted.

"If that 'Yellow Emperor' knows the Dao, it's very likely."

Just as the two were talking one by one, a person walked over, and a mocking voice followed: "Hey, you two are really kind, you actually ran to this city wall to talk about love." When

Long Zhanye heard this, his sword eyebrows were slightly raised, and he glared at the person: "Didn't I let Xiao Zuozai send you the documents, have you read it!"

"Huh, documents? I don't know anything. Long Hong gradually probed his hand, looking like a fool: "Hey, cousin, the things decided at the previous meeting have been arranged, except for the various armies and special energy squads, everything is in a state of secrecy.

"Hmm."

"Do you really think there will be abnormalities? In addition to the zombie tide, there are also minions like that monk hidden in the safe zone? Long Hong gradually walked to Long Zhanye's side and lowered his voice.

"After a year of investigation, he found out the two people who infiltrated the safe zone, but my intuition is that it is definitely more than that, plus now several people in the safe zone are combined, the situation is even more unclear." Long Zhanye clasped his hand tightly.

"Your instincts have always been more accurate than dogs, I trust you." Long Hong gradually squinted his eyes lightly and followed Long Zhanye's gaze into the distance: "This storm is coming soon.

"yes..."

【161】The zombie tide is coming

The controlled zombies are advancing very quickly, and in just three days, they have arrived a few miles away from City A.

On the walls of the safety zone, all the cannon muzzles were aimed directly ahead, and the army and the powerful stood on the city wall.

"So... Is there really no problem? Top dog. The little soldier standing on the side with a gun tightly in his hand looked nervously at the handsome man with a lollipop in his mouth, a submachine gun on his shoulder, a military uniform, and a foot on the city wall.

The boss is really handsome... Well, no, no, now is not the time to think about this kind of thing, this zombie attack, but it is a major matter of survival for survivors, if once lost, the last survivors of this country will be...

The entire security area is extremely large, he doesn't know why the old assembly gave such an order, actually let them only guard the front, if the zombie brigade attacked other places, wouldn't it be lost?

"When will I be so unreliable the boss of your family, be safe, keep it seriously!!" Long Zhanye shook his hand at the little soldier.

"Yes." The little soldier stood up and saluted, and then tightly held the gun in his hand.

At this moment, several figures appeared under the city wall, rushing quickly, and before everyone could react, those people jumped onto the city wall as if they had wings.

The flowing black hair danced with the wind, and the person kneeling on the edge of the city wall had an indifferent expression, which faintly revealed a bit of bone fairy wind.

"Is everything done?" Long Zhanye raised a faint smile on his face and reached out to hold the person on the city wall in his arms.

"A must." Or gently ticked the corner of Yuan's mouth, and then kissed Long Zhanye's cheek.

In the tense atmosphere, the direct sweet atmosphere of the two eased a lot of tension, and many soldiers nearby blushed and turned their eyes to the two.

"Stand on guard, don't look!" The man who was still smiling at one moment, the next moment changed his face faster than turning the book, so frightened that the soldiers turned their faces back in unison and continued to be on guard.

As time passed, no one knew how long the guard had lasted, and suddenly the alarm of the safe zone sounded, and a warning from the scouts came from the observation deck.

"Pay attention, thousands of zombies have appeared..." The same words were repeated three times in a row.

All the soldiers with guns on the city wall aimed at the front in unison, and the personnel who controlled the cannon were also on standby, and the people responsible for carrying the shells also accelerated the speed of transportation.

"Report, a large number of zombie tracks have also appeared from the east!" Suddenly, another announcement sounded, and the east gate pointed to the left of City A, where the walls could be said to be completely unguarded.

As soon as this alarm came out, in addition to the soldiers who had undergone training, many non-military personnel who came to assist seemed flustered.

Boom!!

Just when the panic was slight, the explosion sound in the distance suddenly sounded, and then, everyone saw that the place where the explosion was actually began to collapse, and the zombies that were gradually approaching fell down in rows.

Recommended reading: Reincarnation Quanchen aesthetic formula cute allergen case book a drunken after years of wanting to talk hard to stop wife for your distance from the little follower Nie Bufan

Previous chapter directory Next chapter

Tips: Press Enter to return to the bibliography, press ← key to return to the previous page, press the → key to enter the next page, and bookmark it so you can continue reading next time.

All articles and fiction works on this site are uploaded by netizens, just to facilitate the authors to share their works, if an article or a book violates your rights and interests, please tell us.

Full Fiction Network (www.qbxs5.cc)