"The smile that makes my day" I cheekily spoke and she laughed

"Serbia taught you to be cheesy" She asked

"Serbia taught me a lot. Top most was to tag you along with me anywhere next time I go " I replied and she giggled

"You had an event today right" I asked

"You remembered" She asked

"I was busy Naina but I remember your things" I replied and she looked at me

"I'm sorry Arjun" She mumbled

"And that's for? " I asked

"I.. Thought, your work is so important to you that you'll keep your work ahead of me, and will... Forget me" She whispered and I sighed.

I really don't know how to make her come out of it!

"I'm not him Naina" I sighed

"I know. That's why I'm sorry. I don't know how can I think this" She mumbled

"You're an over thinker and you build things in your mind. Naina, my work is my top most priority doesn't mean you aren't." I said and she nodded.

"I know how to handle both" I smirked and she looked at me and then glared me.

"You look hot while glaring sweet heart" I said and now she blushed.

"Go. Aunty will come." She whispered and I kissed her forehead.

"I'll see you downstairs. Behave as if you're seeing me now " I stated and she nodded.

I was going towards stairs when she spoke.

"Take the lift" She said

"Mom's gonna take lift. I'll take stairs and go directly to under ground parking ." I replied and she nodded.

I was about to go when she spoke.

"Arjun" She spoke and I turned looking at her when she made a pout and kissed from distance.

"What was that" I asked when she bit her lip and nodded her face in denial.

"Do you want me to loose my control to pick you up and take you to my room right now, Miss Rathi? " I asked and she blushed.

"No Mr. Singhania. Your mom is on the way" She whispered pointing lift and I looked at her for once and then left.

I went to parking which was underground and then came on ground  floor entering the home.

"Hey everyone" I said as daadi was sitting there.

"Duggu. You came " She exclaimed happily as I went and touched her feet.

"How are you daadi" I asked

"Good. You didn't inform anyone. Someone would've come to pick you up" She said

"No problem. Where's everyone" I asked

"Aashi." Daadi called and Aashi came out from her room which for now was shifted on ground floor.

"Arjun bhaiya. You're back" She spoke with a small smirk & I scratched the back of my neck.

"Where's mom" I asked

"I'll call her. " She said and dialled Mom.

After a bit mom was there who smiled seeing me.

"Maa" I mumbled touching her feet.

"How are you" She asked hugging me.

"Good. This monkey is here" I asked looking at the person behind her.