Author's Note

I knew it's been a while since I uploaded my short novel here on wattpad. My first book titled 'BTS STORY' was written in January and finished in February. I am not updated with everything, including the progress and ranking. It was two years ago since I opened my wattpad account.

I opened my watty account this 2023. August 10, 2023 when I got back into my account and was totally shocked at what I saw. My first novel had reached 2.65K reads and 236 votes, I couldn't believe it and never expected that I would have reached it. It was ranked as #1 in wattpad life, #36 in chimmy and #2 in btsstories.

I decided to write a little and had written my 2nd short novel titled 'SMOKE' which is all about a group of teenagers who played a paranormal game called Smoke and ended up facing terrors and real-life nightmares. It reached 165 reads and 130 votes which 13 parts, I didn't expect it. It was ranked as #44 in terrifying, #2 in wattpadlife and #109 in scary.

My latest novel titled "Survive!" had reached 323 reads and 175 votes. It is all about a class who just wanted to relieved stress and learn new things in the trip but little did they know that they would be facing such an impossible mission and survival. I never expected my novels to reaches these reads and votes after all. It was ranked as #1 in wattpadlife, #6 in terrifying, #44 in scientist, #44 in hannibal, #6 invention, #7 in intention, #60 in wattpadstories.

Thank you very much for your continuous support to me and may it lasts forever. I appreciate every small and big thing you're giving to me including your support to me. I would like to know you more in the comment section.

I hope that these novels will serve as your inspiration to continue in pursuing everything you love and don't give up easily. Actually, writting my novel Survive! is not easy at all sometimes, I had lose my hope to write because of lack of ideas and writer's block but I never give up annd ended finishing this novel.

Thank you very much. God bless.

2hotmicheee
Author