Chapter 32: Room

------

"Mom?" I said in question. Why my Mom is doing rituals? Why is she sitting on the dirt and trying to communicate with the demon?

"Mom!" I uttered and push her after seeing black souls started to surrounds her. I can feel negative energy entering my body.

I recoiled when I saw my Mother's eyes. You will see nothing but black, smoky eyes. The veins that can be seen on her face have almost turned black and she is smiling broadly at me.

She started to say words that I couldn't understand but that gave me an intense fear that I had never experienced in my entire life. It was as if she was calling evil spirits to join her in prayer. She just kept walking in my direction while I took a step back.

My heart raced as if it was being chased by thousands of horses. She is no longer my Mom, I no longer know her. It seems that she is no longer the owner of her body, it looks like the demon has taken her forever.

They bowed a little and smiled at me menacingly. You will do something bad to me. My eyes widened as I no longer had any ground to stand on.

I immediately fell and rolled to the bottom. I feel like my brain is shaking and the dizziness I feel is also intense.

I felt like the world and my heartbeats stopped when I felt the sharp object that pierced on my diaphragm. I slowly bent my head just to see, it was a sharp pointed part of a dirty, dark brown tree.

I spewed blood because of the pain. I felt my body getting weak. I closed my eyes tightly because it felt like I was being sucked in, causing me to feel pain.

------

I was awakened by the nightmare while my heart is beating so fast. Why does it feels like it was real? I can feel the pain from the nightmare. Why does thee place looks so familiar even though I haven't went there?

Why am I calling a lady Mom when I knew it was not her? She's different from my Mom. My vision was bit blury and could hardly seen things inside. Wait, am I in the another room? Why there are a lot of chemical tubes and what are those?

"We have her here and no time for complaining. Just do it." It seems to be Dr. Homes voice, I can tell that he is angry on one of his companion.

What is happening inside of what do they call this? Laboratory or what? All of them looked at me when I softly hummed as I get my vision back.

"See, I told you. Get the fck out!" He's a scientist but why do he sounds like uneducated one? Can't he formally ask it? Like, Please take your leave or Can you leave us alone for a while? He sounds terrible, bruh. Dr. Homes are getting into my nerves.

"What are you looking at me?" He raised his eyebrows at me. Damn, he looks like a shock duck since his eyes were pretty wide and circle and he is also raising his eyebrows.

"Why am I here?" I asked him a question but he just turned his back at me and left the room. What kind of behavior is this?

I looked around every corner of the room, it was tinted by white paint but it does look like blue because of the only light source- the thing that only focuses on me.

My arms were tied on the arm chair while my knees were tied together. Are they thinking that I have a plan of escaping? If yes, we're thinking the same.

I can feel the cold air surrounding the room but I can't see anything that could be the source of it. Are they doing this in magic or what? There's no window in the room. The door of this room looks like it was made in woods.

I hate the smell of chemicals. It smells can make me sick forever because they are almost surrounding the room. Are they going to leave me here?

I wasn't tied too tight but it hurt if I tried to move it, maybe; because I was tied tightly earlier. It's like I'm being held back because I can hardly breathe properly because of that.

The inside is boring, nothing has changed at all. The things I can see were chemicals and cabinets, I think if I drink these chemicals to disappear from this world and I can't see them anymore. Joke, I don't want to die.

My back head is facing the door and I could hardly see what was on my back. I bounced the chair so that I could face the door and to be alert to what or who might enter the door and at least I could prepare if it was death.

Those scientists look like they're 6ft tall because you'll be dazzled by their height. While I am (your height). I hope everyone is tall.