Chapter 35: Monster Attack

The laboratory was shrouded in an eerie silence, with only the sound of the scientists' labored breathing filling the air. The tension was palpable as if something terrible was about to happen.

They worked on their latest experiment, their eyes darting nervously around the room. Suddenly, a loud crash shattered the stillness, causing both scientists to jump in fright. One of them had accidentally knocked over a vial of a mysterious liquid, and it had spilled all over his colleague.

"Hell no!" It was the scientist, his voice trembling in fear. How clumsy he was. I want to fcking get out of here!

The room fell silent as they both stared in horror at the transformation taking place before their very eyes. The once-human scientist began to writhe in agony, his body contorting and twisting in ways that defied all logic. The other scientist could only watch in terror as his colleague's skin turned a sickly shade of green, his eyes bulging out of his sockets and the teeth elongating into razor-sharp fangs.

"Damn that creature!" I exclaimed as I continued releasing my arm from the rope.

As the transformation reached its climax, the monstrous creature let out a blood-curdling roar that echoed through the laboratory. The other scientist stumbled backwards in fear, their heart pounding in their chest. I had never seen anything like this before, and I knew that we were in grave danger. With a sinking feeling in my stomach, I realized that I am trapped in this room with a creature that was beyond our worst nightmares.

The door was locked, and he is alone with the monster. I had no idea what it was capable of, but I knew that I had to find a way out before it was too late. With a sinking feeling in my stomach, I realized that I am trapped in this room with a creature that was beyond our worst nightmares.

I think this is my last. Damn it! I never imagined myself being that monster's prey. What will be the result when his prey is bitten or eaten? What will happen in the future when it comes out?

Every second felt like an eternity as the scientist frantically searched for an escape route, my mind is racing with fear and uncertainty. The monster was getting closer, its heavy footsteps echoing ominously through the lab. He had to act fast, or he would become the very first victim.

My heart pounded in my chest as I struggled against the ropes that bound me to the chair. The monster's heavy footsteps echoed through the room, each one bringing it closer to me.

I could hear its ragged breaths and the scrape of its claws against the floor. My eyes darted to the window, knowing that it was my only chance of escape. But as I watched, the glass began to crack under the monster's relentless assault.

Panic seized me as I realized that I was trapped, helpless to defend myself against the creature that was about to break through and claim me as its prey.

The monster looked in my direction, seems that the scientist had already gotten out of the room. I feel so bad because I think this might be the end of me. He tossed the laboratory equipment causing it to create a variety of deafening sounds of falling glass and collapsing metals. My world seemed to stop when it ran towards the rectangular glass and tried to destroy it.

My heart started beating very fast as if thousands of horses and lions were chasing me. I still didn't stop untying the rope that was tied to my hand.

"Lianne, Alviana, where are you guys? Please help me here!" I whispered as I closed my eyes.

The window in front of me was almost broken. No, I don't want to die early. I want to grow up! I don't know what to do, I'm covered with nervousness and fear.

I could hardly think of a way to escape. I couldn't think straight because I was afraid that I might not be able to handle it because the monster might completely break the window.

From here, I saw the scientists behind it. They felt like they were going to do something to stop him while his attention was focused on me. All I did was close my eyes because I could see that he would be able to get out of the laboratory with just one punch.

I felt the shaking and voice of Dr. Homes but I still didn't open my eyes because I might just be hallucinating. I felt a strong slap on my cheek causing me to open my eyes and look at him evilly.

"What the fuck?!" I frowned as if my blood was boiling because of what he did.

"Are you okay?" He asked me and tried to soften his face.

"You think I'm fine after you slapped me, huh? You butt!" I shouted at him while untying the rope. I want to slap Dr. Homes now.

"Calm down first." He said this and took action as if to calm me down.

"I'm not a dog to follow what you are saying. Get out of here, I'm sick of you!" If only I could stand up and slap that chair at him, I would really do it.

"Okay." He laughed and said and raised his arms and hands in surrender which caused me to roll my eyes at him. He left the room and locked it, thankfully because he didn't see me undoing the rope on my hand.

Survive! || Fictional Characters × Youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें