Introduction

Some of my old readers might remember this... The story was originally called Non-human, but after I had written ten chapters and posted them, I took them down. That was two years ago now. Now I have decided that I am re-reading and rewriting this story, so there's a red line throughout the story and it makes sense. In the last story, Percy had a daughter that was missing and suddenly she wasn't missing. And he was hallucinating or something, and the story was basically just bad. But I liked the first idea I had when I wrote it; Percy lost Annabeth and his parents and then moved into his uncle's tower. So, I worked from there.
The old readers, might recognize some of the scenes I've written, as I used the old book as inspiration and only changed a little, but there's a lot of new things to the story. So, I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I do.
Before you start reading, I must warn some people, since this might be triggering to some people; there will be death, blood, self-harm, PTSD, and some other stuff I can't remember while I'm writing this. I just have to say, the story may be triggering to some people. Now I've warned you.

I hope you will enjoy reading this story and follow young Perseus on his journey as he learns to survive without the love of his life.

-Riordan_LeoGreyson