Different

Hi I'm Savannah and this is my story and how it messed up my life...and my body...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I pulled open the heavy door of my highschool and walked through the crowded, grey, boring old corridor. I hadn't seen my friends all summer because I felt like I needed some space from them...and anytime I did ask they said they were busy. Over the holidays I had started getting into new things-slightly...I think the right thing to describe my taste is... darker things to what my friends liked.Taking advantage of being seventeen, I had got six new piercings in my ears, two in my belly button and one in my nose. I had bleached my, dark brown hair and added black extensions. I was dressed in white Doctor Martins, black skinny jeans, a black singlet and cardigan. Long silver chains hung from my neck and I had on multiple silver rings. I had rimmed my dark brown eyes with black liquid eyeliner, so it flicked out at the ends and wore a lot of foundation and power to hide my imperfect, pale face. I walked into school and saw every ones eyes wander to me. The whole corridor seemed to become very quite all of the sudden and everyone's head's turned to me and looked at me in disgust. I grew very uncomfortable and let my hair fall over my face some more before pulling out my, glossy white iPhone and to text Ali, my best friend.

me: Where r u??? xx

Ali: I'm up in the lounge x

Me: I'll c u in 1 min xx

I went upstairs to the lounge where I saw my friends sitting chatting. Relief flooded over me. I walked over to them, still feeling the heavy stares burning into the back of my head.

Ali looked up and pulled me into a rib breaking hug. She squealed with joy.

" I am sooooo happy to see you. I feels like ages since we last talked, I'm sorry I wasn't 'round we went to Florida as you probably-whoa! she said pulling back " Savannah! What the FUCK did you do to yourself!'' she said her face full of shock.

I got red in the face all the sudden. "Um...well I wanted something different...so...well...this is me being...different," I said smiling bashfully.

Becky, Lara, Tori and Casey had all gathered round to have a look at me. They were all gasping and staring at me in horror.

"Well, different is..er... certainly..ah..right,"she said.

The bell rang and we went to registration, which was when it really started.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well hey guys! This is a story i am working on plz tell me ur views it's quite a boring chapter that one but i was just setting up the story and it'll start getting better. I should probaly warn u this has got self harm and other stuff like that that is going 2 b in it so if your squemish DO NOT READ IT THEN!!! Just warning you it's not bad it's just u know how people can b. anyways plz comment and stuff. xx

Hey, well I've been getting comments on how it's a bit too short (each chapter) I am in the middle of trying to make them longer, but will probably just write the chapters longer from now on! I will probably rewrite this as weel, because my writing has improved a lot since the start of this story! So i you can probably exspect me to rewrite it! I will keep this version up though, and the story will be most likely the same, apart from parts and i will add in more too!!!!!! Keep reading! And welcome to new readers!!!! Hope you enjoy!!!!!! Love you all!!!!

Savannahs picture is over there >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.