"I changed my mind about being your friend."

"Shut up and watch the movie, sweetheart. Louis, grab me a drink, will you?"

"I hate you. All of you." Rora says once Louis is gone.

"I tried stopping him!" Xavier exclaims.

"Clearly not enough." She mumbles under her breath. Xavier and Aarush both sit down as well.

I glare at Louis. "Im not done with you."

Once the movie is on, Rora slowly relaxes next to me and watches the movie without blinking her eye. Me? I think i need to go to a mental hospital.

"I think I shat my pants." Xavier says.

"It wasn't even scary."

"How is 'Scream' scary? Its more hilarious than funny. And there's Jack Champion in there."

"Seriously? The killer?"

"Yeah, him."

"You need help."

"I only enjoyed seeing Jenna Ortega." Aarush shrugs.

"Anyways." Louis mumbles. "Thanks for coming, I'll see you all out now."

"Oh, uh- okay." Rora nods, grabs her things and walks out the door. I run up to her. "I told you he's a douchebag. He couldn't even walk you home."

She scoffs. "Dont start with me, Milo. You have no idea how much I hate you right now."

"What'd I do?"

"What do you mean? You ruined my date!"

"No, I saved you."

"Saved me." She scoffs. "Just leave me alone."

I don't say anything, only following her till we're at her dorm.

"I still don't understand why you're mad at me." I say just as she's about to close the door on my face.

"You know what? I tried being your friend, okay? I really did. But you just can't stop making mistakes. I'm done forgiving you. I told you that the last time but you didn't understand, did you?"

"You're fighting with me because of Louis?"

"Yes, Milo. I am."

"You can't possibly be mad at me for saving you from him-"

"It's not your call to save me! It's my choice. I voluntarily went out on a date with him. I know what I'm getting myself into. I don't need you ruining this for me."

"You saw how much of an asshole he is. He kicked all of us out."

"Because, you, dickwad, invited yourself in our date. You changed the movie, didn't let me sit by him and ruined it all! He had a valid reason to do that."

"No, he didn't, Rora and you know it. You know he wasn't supposed to kick you out."

She stays quiet.