"Uh... That, Qin Jun, it doesn't matter if Wen Bin wants it or not, what medicine do you need? Zhou Xingfeng looked at Wen Bin's burnt red face on the bed, and there was a stinging pain in his heart, like something clenched his heart tightly, so uncomfortable, so there was no reaction to the sarcasm of two friends one by one.

"The wound is inflamed and causes fever, we have anti-inflammatory drugs here, the problem is not big, as long as the medicine is taken, there is no problem with the fever, but there is another reason that may cause this junior brother to have a fever." Qin Jun's lips pursed gently, and after a moment, he slowly said: "When I just gave him a physical examination, I found that he seemed to have a heart disease, because he held this bottle in his hand, this is a drug that heart patients take for a long time, but the bottle is empty, I don't know how long he hasn't taken medicine, if the cause of the fever is related to this, it is very troublesome."

"It's troublesome... So what to do, how to save him? Zhou Xingfeng threw himself in front of Qin Jun and pulled up his collar.

"If there is still a hospital now, it should be no problem to send it to the hospital for an injection and take some medicine." For Zhou Xingfeng's rude behavior out of control, Qin Jun did not put it to heart, and slowly spoke: "But now is the end of the world, there is no hospital."

"You mean to find injections and the medicine Wen Bin takes?"

"That's right, even if this fever is caused by inflammation, his used medicine must not be broken, you know."

"I'll go to the hospital and get it back." Letting go of Qin Jun, Zhou Xingfeng looked at Wen Bin, and clasped his hands tightly: "I can't let him have trouble."

"Hospital, one of the high-risk points." Long Zhanye, who was sitting next to Yuan and had not spoken, slowly spoke up: "Before communicating with my grandfather, he told me that the week before the end of the world was not without warning, during that period, there were a large number of unwell patients all over the country, the symptoms were dizziness, mental distraction, and then severe coma, I know which night of the outbreak, those people all turned into zombies, and the zombies in the hospital may be more than the zombies on the street."

"Then I'm going too, I can't look at Wen Bin and him..." Zhou Xingfeng blurted out without hesitation.

"Since you've made up your mind, let's go." As he spoke, he stood up, stretched his waist, and a faint chuckle hooked at the corner of his mouth, looking like a fearless person who faced a challenge... Warrior.

"Uh, you..." Zhou Xingfeng obviously never thought that Long Zhanye would help him without hesitation.

"If you go to get the medicine, Yuanzi will definitely not care." Long Zhanye looked at or Yuan, and then said, "Right?

Although the Yuanzi of his family looks faint and seems to be difficult to get along with, his heart is softer than anyone else, and he is kinder than anyone, and Zhou Xingfeng is his good friend, so he will not stand idly by.

"Those who know me, Zhanyue!" Or Yuan got up and smiled lightly at Zhou Xingfeng: "Brother is playing a role at this time, isn't it?"

"Although I also want to go, but I have to take care of the patient, so I can't leave, the name of my injection is written on the paper, you guys take it back, and this medicine." Qin Jun said while taking the book on the side and tearing off a piece of paper, quickly writing the name of the injection on it, as well as some needed injection equipment, and also took the empty medicine bottle that he got from Wen Bin first and took them together: "Because it's all about cardiology drugs, you only need to find the storage place, you can find it directly to the cardiology department, the injection is a little special, that is, it will be frozen in the freezer, although the power has been cut off after the end of the world, but the hospital's drug storage has temporary emergency power supply measures, Able to run for several months.

Previous ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter

Hot search push link: After amnesia! Become a big guy in the palm of the hand [Qin Su, Lu Xing] The dirt that came out of the collision [Tang Yuzhi, Chi Yunzheng] have become goddess husbands, who wants a superstar system I forced the president Wen heroine to blacken [Baiyang, Yin Qingyun] This actor just wants to verify that my ex-boyfriend fell on me after amnesia Rental Lover [ABO] [Qin Zhizhou, Qiao Ran] Sick brother has a bad heart for me I came for your soul The alpha amnesia in my hand [Lancang, Jianghuai].

Links: Jin Yong's novel Gulong novel Liang Yusheng's novel Wen Rui'an novel Yanmei pure love light novel sports novel historical novel military novel realistic novel The wife is on, honey pet! This earth is a little fierce Transcendent Dawn Look at the present dynasty Spiritual energy is compelling Fake Prince Since 1983 Start a business, Xueba-sama, I killed myself The Great Immortal Venerable of the City Rebirth <> Taming Tales Boundless Dragon City The sword comes from the sky Within walking distance of the enemy country Find the Immortal Road The fierce beasts of the heavens