"Good."

Qin Jun responded and drove the car to the gate of this aristocratic private high school in S City, and then the four people got out of the car.

HomefantasyXiu ZhenmetropolisThroughOnlinescience fictionotherSelectedsinologyChinese and foreignpoetrycelebrityliteratureMy bookshelf

Home > Urban Fiction > Be born again or leap into the abyss. List of the latest chapters of Yuyu

Chapter 85

Previous ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter

♂ The editor-in-chief strongly recommended - > hot and cool article [Collect it, convenient for reading next time]

The school gate was closed, and the campus was quiet, although it was full of debris, but there was no body remains, and it did not seem to be in great danger.

"This school is attended by the noble children of high-level or famous families in S City, and there are many people who drive from home after school every day, and there are not many people living in the school, and the end of the world came at night, maybe there are not many people in such a school." Or Yuan stretched out his hand to touch the closed school big iron door, and slowly spoke: "Brother Long, please open the door."

The door lock of this school gate is very special, he did not directly lock it with that kind of anti-theft lock, but had to open the door grille weighing dozens of pounds to open it.

"No problem." Long Zhanye reached out and touched the head of the yuan, carried the rifle in his hand behind him, and began to go through the door and enter.

Light movements, sensitive climbing, in the surprise of Li Qing and Qin Jun, Long Zhanye had successfully climbed over the iron mesh gate several meters high, entered the school, and then opened the door grille to open the gate.

"Brother Long is powerful."

Li Qing stretched out his arm around Yuan's shoulder and walked into the school, while Qin Jun got into the SUV and drove the car into the school.

After a few people and cars came in, Long Zhanye closed the gate, because several zombies had heard the movement and walked in this direction of the school.

After the door gate was closed, or Yuan took out a piece of talisman paper from the space and pasted it on the iron door, and then took out a few paper cranes to inject spiritual power.

I saw that the paper crane that was originally lying in the palm of the yuan slowly got up after the spiritual power was injected, lightly flapped its wings and flew up, circling around or circling around the yuan, and then flew away.

"It's enough to have these paper cranes guarding, and we can get a good night's sleep today." Or lightly ticked the corner of Yuan's mouth.

"Ahhh... Yuanzi, you, let those few things do the vigil? But isn't that thing something you fold on the road to relieve your boredom? Li Qing snorted softly.

"Relieve boredom?" Or Yuan raised his eyebrows lightly, looked at Li Qing with contempt in his eyes, and then said to Qin Jun: "Qin Jun, where did you find such a stupid daughter-in-law?"

"This daughter-in-law is your little and classmate." The corner of Qin Jun's mouth hooked, and he reached out to take Li Qing into his arms, obviously very satisfied with Yi Yuan's "daughter-in-law".

"You are a daughter-in-law, your whole family is a daughter-in-law, your whole community is a daughter-in-law!!" Li Qing exploded: "I am obviously my husband, Qin Jun is!"

"We all understand, we all understand." Long Zhanye hugged or teased Li Qing with bad intentions in Yuanye.

Just as the four of them were talking and laughing and walking towards the school, a figure suddenly rushed out of a building, quickly raised the gun in his hand, and shouted: "Stop, who are you?"

Previous ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter

Hot search push link: After amnesia! Become a big guy in the palm of the hand [Qin Su, Lu Xing] The dirt that came out of the collision [Tang Yuzhi, Chi Yunzheng] have become goddess husbands, who wants a superstar system I forced the president Wen heroine to blacken [Baiyang, Yin Qingyun] This actor just wants to verify that my ex-boyfriend fell on me after amnesia Rental Lover [ABO] [Qin Zhizhou, Qiao Ran] Sick brother has a bad heart for me I came for your soul The alpha amnesia in my hand [Lancang, Jianghuai].

Links: Jin Yong's novel Gulong novel Liang Yusheng's novel Wen Rui'an novel Yanmei pure love light novel sports novel historical novel military novel realistic novel The wife is on, honey pet! This earth is a little fierce Transcendent Dawn Look at the present dynasty Spiritual energy is compelling Fake Prince Since 1983 Start a business, Xueba-sama, I killed myself The Great Immortal Venerable of the City Rebirth <> Taming Tales Boundless Dragon City The sword comes from the sky Within walking distance of the enemy country Find the Immortal Road The fierce beasts of the heavens