Chapter 76

Previous ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter

♂ The editor-in-chief strongly recommended - > hot and cool article [Collect it, convenient for reading next time]

"The mall..." Long Zhanye, who was driving, gently raised his eyebrows: "There are many hidden dangers in the mall, if you spend the night inside, then you must pay attention to safety, if you attract the siege of zombies, it will be difficult to get out."

"It's not impossible, I saw a very interesting incantation in the book the day before yesterday." On the side, Yuan picked up the book in front of him and opened a few pages, looking at a spell pattern recorded on it.

"What?" Li Qing has always been curious, and when he heard Yuan's words, he quickly poked his head out of the back seat.

"Qi Gathering Talisman, adding the Qi Gathering Talisman when laying the enchantment can cover up part of the breath of a living person." Or as Yuan spoke, with a wave of his hand, a rune paper with runes painted on it appeared in his hand.

"Wow, there's such a good thing not to take out earlier!!" Looking at the yellow paper talisman here or in Yuan's hand, Li Qing's eyes shone.

The zombie's sense of smell and hearing is very sharp, and this rune paper that can cover up popularity is obviously a good thing, at least it will not attract a large number of zombies because of casual walking.

"They all say I've just learned, go along!!" Raised his hand and knocked on Li Qing's head, or pushed the car door next time, and said to Qin Jun: "Qin Jun, you go and tell the village chief that I and Zhan Ye (who changed the name after being forced by Long Zhanye many times) went in to clean up the danger, and let them wait outside, this is for you and Xiao Qing, and the other two are posted on two trucks."

Qin Jun took the four Qi Gathering Talismans, gave one of them to Li Qing, and then also got out of the car, he was a smart person, of course, he understood that "cleaning up the danger" in Yuanna was actually a word.

[Ask for a long comment!!! Please collect, please ticket!! 】

【089】"Clear the danger" (please collect!!) )

Or Yuan and Long Zhanye both hold long steel knives in their hands, and the gate of this mall is still very complete, showing that no one has come here to loot supplies.

Long Zhanye knows a lot of things, such as picking doors and unlocking... The closed door lock at the entrance of the mall was easily opened after he lightly ticked it with a few wires.

The two entered the mall, and what they saw was a mess, all kinds of snacks and items were scattered all over the place, and several motionless corpses could be seen among them, all of which had their heads knocked out.

"It doesn't seem as safe as it looks from the outside." Long Zhanye glanced around, and then walked to the wall to grope, with the sound of "popping" two sounds, the room was still dark, and it was obvious that the electricity had already been cut off: "I'll look around, be careful when you collect things."

"I see." For Long Zhanye's words of concern, or a hint of sweetness in Yuan's heart.

Long Zhanye carried the long steel knife on his shoulder, walked lightly to the rows of shelves, or began to put snacks, sweets and daily necessities into the space, before the end of the world, he also bought some daily necessities, but only in a small amount, the rest are food, and since meeting Long Zhanye and Qin Jun, Li Qing three, in addition to food is relatively abundant, daily necessities (shampoo, shower gel, towels, toothbrushes, toothpaste, toilet paper, etc.) have always been in a state of near shortage, so when Li Qing said to stay in the mall, That's what he had with that.

Previous ← Chapter Table of Contents → Next Chapter

Hot search push link: All become goddess husbands, who wants a superstar system I forced the president Wen heroine to blacken [Baiyang, Yin Qingyun] After amnesia! Become a big guy in the palm of the hand [Qin Su, Road Star] My ex-boyfriend fell on me after amnesia Bumped out of the dirt wrong family [Tang Yuzhi, Chi Yunzheng] I came for your soul Sick brother has a bad heart for me Lease Lover [ABO] [Qin Zhizhou, Qiao Ran] The alpha amnesia in hand [Lancang, Jianghuai]. This actor just wants to verify

Links: Jin Yong's novel Gulong novel Liang Yusheng's novel Wen Rui'an novel Yanmei pure love light novel sports novel historical novel military novel realistic novel The wife is on, honey pet! This earth is a little fierce Transcendent Dawn Look at the present dynasty Spiritual energy is compelling Fake Prince Since 1983 Start a business, Xueba-sama, I killed myself The Great Immortal Venerable of the City Rebirth <> Taming Tales Boundless Dragon City The sword comes from the sky Within walking distance of the enemy country Find the Immortal Road The fierce beasts of the heavens