Y/N: Okay blitzo hold your horses how the hell are we going to get into ozzie's in the first place? It's an exclusive venue they're not going to let us in without an invite.

Blitzo: Bah we'll cross that bridge when we get there now rev up that engine we've got a couple to stalk!

Y/N: (Sigh) So much for a peaceful night.

Timeskip

Two arrive at a hell elevator which was the hell equivalent of a subway but instead of trains thiers an elevator which takes you to any of the seven layers of hell.

Intercom: Elevator 666 departing for lust......(seductively) In five minutes.

Y/N: Christ you know it's bad when even the intercom is horny.

Blitzo and Y/N then notice moxxie and millie and duck out of sight then sat down on a golden bench with newspaper in thier faces then blitzo picks up his phone and calls loona.

Voicemail: Yeah its loona whoever you are go for it.

Blitzo: Hey loonie just wanted to let you know that I'm not gonna be home until real late. Me and Y/N got something important for tonight.

Y/N: Well I was kinda dragged along I really don't wanna be here.

Blitzo: Oh quit your whining Y/N it's gonna be fine we'll get in I mean look at you in that suit they'll have to let us in! Anyone who looks like a rich playboy asshole gets into the most exclusive parties no questions asked!

Y/N looked at his reflection in the elevator showing off his black and grey suit.

Carnage: I mean he's got a point Y/N that some serious drip my guy.

Y/N: Yeah I mean I do look kinda swanky but I'm not so sure about your "suit" blitzo.

Blitzo: Hey who are you to judge me and my taste in clothing?!

Y/N: You don't look like some fancy prince of some kingdom in hell you look more like a unstable drugged up biker.

Blitzo: I know I look great in it don't I? This get up just screams me!

Y/N: Whatever takes your fancy blitzo.