Uncle came due to some business related works where as I went to my room and checked the phone.

Can't even abuse him badly!

Well, we fought! Real bad this time.

And that was because, he wanted me to talk to him taking out some time for him where as I was very busy these days.

Though I know if I had time to eat momos, I should've called him back but honestly the start of week was so hectic that time actually flew.

And that, caused a fight. Though he every day messsges me a morning and Good night text but talks nothing else since last two days and that was the biggest reason I was dull.

Of course I had to! My morning starts with his voice and night ends with his voice and right now it's just a text message.

This one month have been a roller coaster for sure where I've seen a frustrated Arjun who actually yelled at me for being stubborn to a desperate Arjun who wanted to just be with me anyhow.

One thing that I've learnt about Arjun is, never disturb him in his work if he has once said that it's damn important.

For him, his work is his God and honestly I'm proud of it.

But what I was craving badly for was his touch, his kisses, his hugs and his mere eyes which see through my soul.

The next morning when I woke up I was really relaxed because I had just one event to look after for today.

After morning chores and getting ready into an over sized T shirt and wide leg jeans, I went downstairs.

"Morning everyone" I wished as I moved to dining table.

"Morning kiddo." Bhai wished as I smiled sitting near him.

"Where's my baby" I asked

"Went on morning walk with papa" Bhabhi told

"Really. Raavi woke up early on Sunday. She betrayed me" I asked

"When she was offered to meet Nishi" She replied

"Nishi? " I asked confused

"Actually, Yash uncle and papa had some work together and Nishi was coming with uncle so Raavi followed" Bhai told.

"Okay." I muttered

"You awake in morning today" mom's surprised voice came and I chuckled.

"Actually, Yash uncle came yesterday right. He told Aashi bhabhi was complaining that I didn't visit her since so many days. So I thought to go to the event which is today and then in evening visit her too." I told

"Yes you should. Even Vrinda called me to visit someday but Diwali is near and I've a lot of work." She told

"So I'll have my breakfast and leave for office. I've work today" I said and had my breakfast.

In some time I left for my office and went to my cabin.

"Good morning ma'am. " Jiya wished

"Morning Jiya. Is the team at event? " I asked opening the Mac book.

"Yes ma'am. Shall I connect to them?" She asked and I nodded as she connected the video call to team.

"Good Morning ma'am" The leader of the team wished

"Good morning Suhana. How's work going on " I asked

"As guided by you ma'am. The team has managed the event with utmost sincerity and I've been giving instructions on your behalf. And special guests have been recieved by me personally" She told