Chapter 21 ~ Boobs out

"Hey, Cass, are you heading to Defense?" Hermione asked as she caught me in the hallway, the two boys trailing behind her slowly.

"Yea, slowly mind but yea. I don't want to deal with Snape today," I sighed, knowing full well Snape would try something.

"I know the feeling but Draco will be there right? At least you'll get to see him," Hermione smiled at me but i quickly shush her, looking around frantically.

"Do you want to get me killed?! Look at all the Gryffindors here! Hermione not many people know, and Harry and Ron would never forgive me," I explained and she nodded and apologised.

"Forgive you for what?" Harry asked, having caught up and clearly caught the end of my sentence.

"For beating your ass in Defense of course," I said with a smirk. It was well established that Harry and I were the best in the school at Defense Against the Dark Arts and we loved to challenge each other every lesson.

"Ha! Yea right Cass, keep dreaming," he chuckled as we entered the hallway leading to class.

"No she has a point Harry, that last lesson you were a right bloody idiot," Ron teased Harry and shot me a wink in support.

"Face it Potter, you may be the boy who lived but in the girl who won," I gloated, blowing him a kiss to rub it in and he rolled his eyes at me playfully as the other two burst out laughing.

"I hope you four have a very funny joke indeed if it kept you from getting here on time," we heard Snape drawl out and turned to see him waiting by the door.

"Cass was just explaining how Harry isn't very special," Ron sniggered and Harry nudged his side.

"In which case, 5 points to Miss Welsh. For shrewd observational skills," Snape awarded me and he led the way inside the classroom. I tried my best to withhold my laughter and Harry's butthurt face wasn't helping.

I took my seat at the desk next to Hermione and Harry, spotting Draco was sat in a row diagonal to us and I shot him a sly smile that he returned.

"Today we will be revising your use of Aguamenti as a defensive spell against fire based spells," Snape began the lesson and I smiled to myself, no one understood those spells like I did.

"We will be splitting up into pairs to practice your reflexes and particularly attempting to cast Aguamenti wordlessly to throw off your opponent," Snape continued, and we all clocked out a bit as he starred to go into the technicalities.

"Hey Cass, what do you think this spell does?" Harry asked from beside me, handing me his potions book in which I saw a load of noted, one in particular being some strange spell I'd never heard of.

"I'm not sure but if a student has made it up I can only imagine it's bad," I said truthfully and Harry nodded but didn't seem to really listen.

"Honestly Harry, you shouldn't have kept that book. It's absolutely cheating and giving you bad ideas," Hermione said and Harry simply rolled his eyes.

"Hermione I'm fine, I haven't dont anything," Harry said but I scoffed.

"I'm with Hermione, there's no way you won that Felix Felicis on your own mate, no offense," I spoke up and Harry shrugged his shoulders, clearly not bothering to deny it.

"Oi, Potter, perhaps if you stopped pathetically flirting with girls so much you'd actually manage to attract one," I heard Pansy call from a few desks back, near Draco, and all the slytherins cackled.

"As if Welsh would go for Potter anyway. He couldn't even score her in his dreams," Draco added on and I raised an eyebrow, turning fully in my seat to address him.