Chapter 9 - She knows?!

It was a couple weeks after the slug club dinner and Draco and I had continued with our tutoring sessions and things seemed to be going well both between us and in Draco's progress with the patronus charm.

Now that I'd admitted to myself that I had feeling for Draco, I found it increasingly difficult to be around him without smiling at him or talking to him, which didn't help the whole secrecy side of things.

I wasn't sure why Draco still insisted on keeping it between us. Now that we didn't hate each other I didn't care who knew we had reconciled and were dating, but it seemed Draco still had some reasons to hide it and I'm assuming it had to do with his family.

So we still met at the back of the library to avoid being caught and Draco used it to his full advantage to catch me in a kiss whenever I looked up from a textbook. Not complaining though.

"Ok, you know the theory of the charm inside and out now, I think it's worth trying the charm," I told Draco who looked at me unsure from where he sat next to me.

"I don't think that's a good idea," he answered but I simply rolled my eyes at him, standing up and pulling him up with me.

"Stop your whining, you big baby," I teased, thrusting his wand in his hand.

"If my parents weren't so fond of you I'd tell my father what you just said," he laughed.

"Don't remind me. Last time I saw them they took my dress measurements and I have an awful feeling they're making a wedding dress," I groaned, causing Draco to chuckle at my face.

"Aww come on, would marrying me be that bad? You'd get to wake up to this every morning?" He said with a smirk, gesturing to himself proudly.

"At the start if this year the thought of that would have made me throw up, but now it's more the thought of the other expectations our parents have that make me queasy," I answered and he raised a questioning eyebrow at me.

"Like what?" He asked.

"You know they have our children's names picked out already right?" I snorted and he laughed.

"Can't say I'm surprised, but making the babies is fun," he said, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

"We will not be making babies Malfoy," I said, rolling my eyes at him but he just continued to smirk.

"Well I wasn't thinking actually have the babies, Welsh," he teased, stressing my last name.

"Oh I'm well aware what you were thinking, but you haven't charmed your way into my pants just yet," I scoffed playfully and he fake pouted.

"You're killing me! Fine, fine. Me and my blue balls will just have to hold out," he grumbled dramatically.

"How does Draco Malfoy have blue balls? Have you really exhausted the entire female population of Hogwarts?" I asked sarcastically although also quite interested to see if he was still playing around with other girls.

I didn't know what to expect from....whatever sort of relationship he and I had, but his reputation spoke for itself and so I'd kind of assumed that as we weren't anything serious that I knew of, he was still sleeping around.

"Cass, I haven't slept with a girl since the start of the year," he said seriously and I was genuinley shocked it had been that long.

"Really? And you're still standing?!" I teased and he playfully scruffed my hair as he came to lean against the desk next to me.

"I'll admit it's been a strain but I was serious about our date and whatever sort of relationship we have," he said and I couldn't help but smile wide at hearing him admit he was serious about us.