Chapter 15 - Now that's a win

"Draco....I.....," I cut myself off and he gave me a confused look.

"What is it Cass?" He asked, giving me a worried look as I struggled to from the words to tell him how I felt.

What if he didn't feel the same way? What if he felt pressured into saying it back? Or what if....what if he did love me back? Perhaps that's what I was scared of most.

Draco reached up and gently brushed my cheek, snapping me out of my daze.

"Cass?" He said softly in question and I smiled at him reassuringly, really taking him all in.

I loved everything about him now that I knew it. The way he always leant slightly against his left side when sitting. The way one strand of hair fell over his eyes no matter how much I tried to brush it back.

I loved the way he looked so effortlessly gorgeous, even when he shouldn't. I just always found him attractive.

But mostly I loved the way he looked at me, as if he'd never seen a woman before and he was dying to learn more.

"Sorry, I guess I zoned out," I laughed lightly and he relaxed as he realised I was ok. He smiled at me and pulled me closer so our noses nearly touched.

"You were about to say something," he reminded me and I internally winced at his memory.

"Umm....," I wracked and then it clicked. I gave Draco a sly smile as I answered. "I was just going to say that I'm surprised how well behaved you've been this evening," I smirked and he gave me a playful smirk in response.

"With great restraint on my part," he chuckled, leaning forward to kiss the base of my neck.

"Hard to believe that the infamous ladies man, Draco Malfoy, hasn't got any for...how many months now?" I teased and he groaned playfully, giving me a coy smile.

"Too many," he chuckled, giving me a look that told me just how much he wanted me.

"It would seem you've lost your touch," I teased him further and he raised an eyebrow at me.

"It seems you're baiting me," he pointed out, running his hands up my arms where they were wrapped around his neck, his hands slowly trailing trailing my back after they'd reached my shoulders.

"Is it working?" I retorted with a coy grin of my own, knowing full well it was working. Draco was good but even he couldn't disguise how turned on he was.

"I've been turned on by you since that first kiss in the library," he responded, shuffling me forward on his lap until I was sat right on top of his very prominent erection.

"I suppose its about time we do something about it then," I whispered, leaning forward and kissing him fiercely and he responded just as passionately.

My hands tangled in his hair as we continued to kiss passionately and his own hands slipped down to cup my ass, lifting me up to wrap my legs around his waist as he stood.

He walked us over to the bed where he gently lay us down, him hovering over me, not once breaking the kiss.

One of his hands was holding my waist as the other left my ass to cup my boob through my dress and I gasped into his mouth at the unexpected but exciting contact.

He pulled out of the kiss to undo his shirt and I helped him undo it, pushing it down his arms and onto the floor, reveling in his very toned physique.

"You're wearing underwear right?" Draco asked and I gave him a quizzical eyebrow but nodded. "Good, that makes it way more fun," he said, giving me a cheeky grin as he reached round my back to undo my dress slowly.