40a. Birthday parties and suprises

__________««»»__________

Happiness is from the soul

__________««»»__________

Hey-lo people. How are you all doing today. I decided to drop half of this chapter because I'm not done with the other half and I won't be done with it anytime soon so I decided to drop this first.

The song for this chapter is “Hello Brother” by Omah lay. I feel like it fits this chapter so we'll, except from the fact that Stephan is a girl.

Enjoy ✨

ZEPHAN'S POV

Mom woke me up at the early hours of the morning to plan a surprise for Stephanie. She made me watch Barbie with Stephanie till 12:00am to ensure that Stephanie slept in my room, then woke me up at 4:00am to plan her first surprise in her room.

After we were done with the set-up, Mom had put a camera at a very stable position in her room and asked me to go to my room and ensure that she was still sleeping.

When I got to my room, my mom called me to tell me to pick up my aunt from her house with Xander and Xavier because they took all their cars to a mechanic yesterday.

I had to drive to their house as early as 6:00am to pick them up and they weren't even ready. I had to wait for some minutes for them to get ready and just when I thought I could get a little sleep at their house, they were ready and i had to drive them to our house.

Immediately we got to our house, I had to wake Stephanie up from sleep and lead her to her room.

When we got to her room, We all sang a happy birthday song to her as she squealed and jumped up and down. Mom presented to her the first cake and gift of the day.

When we were done with all of that, I barely got two hours of sleep, because Mom sent me to the mall to get a lot of drinks, when we could've easily ordered them from home.

And to show that Mom really wanted to stress me, she decided that she was going to bake free cookies and cupcakes for Stephanie's birthday and made me stay in the kitchen with her to help assist her with the cookie dough and the cupcake mix.

I felt so exhausted after that but even though, I couldn't still get enough sleep. I slept for barely three hours when the guests and kids started arriving for her birthday party.

As the party started, I snuck out of the party into my bedroom as I lay on my bed and allowed sleep engulf me.

DAMI'S POV

My mom once told me that once someone filled up your thoughts and you only thought about them and nothing else, that person was a witch and you were under a demonic manipulation.

I was under a demonic manipulation.

For the nth time ever, Miranda filled up my every thoughts and it was weird because I thought about nothing else but her.

Anytime I saw her at school, my body ached to be closer to her and when I was at home, I found myself stalking at her Instagram pictures like a creep.

And when I slept, I had dreams of her, very weird dreams that I'd very much not like to talk about which confirmed my fears.

Miranda was a witch and I was under her demonic manipulation.

But for some weird reasons, I wanted to be under her demonic manipulations.

Accident, Love and Scars On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara